Name says it all

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello all , been a lurker for a bit now. Thought would come out and say at least something:eek:.. Not sure if anyone agrees but 7 is to many, no that isnt sleds those be kids + 2 grand monsters. First year with owned sleds, last year once with the boys from work to Vale. Ok im addicted, thank @#$% my other half has OCD and one sled is not enough have to have one for each. Plan to do a few rides with the boys to the powder. But will do alot of rides with the fam on the flats. Lived in all the best area Grande Cache, Clearwater, even the loops. Now i have to find time to go back to them all and chuck a little snow around.:)

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
..Welcome to Snow and Mud.... '2manykids' Riding with ones kids is a real treat.... In your case it could be a Blast !.... Hope U enjoy this site also ! :):beer:

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
..Welcome to Snow and Mud.... '2manykids' Riding with ones kids is a real treat.... In your case it could be a Blast !.... Hope U enjoy this site also ! :):beer:

The site is great, still a little shy on some of the questions i have but in due time. I love every minute with my kids be it quading or just sitting around the fire. Tho the younger ones are 3 and 5 they have kittys for this year.:beer:

Top Bottom