Ethanol in all grades of fuel

hbar218

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Try his @onlyfans page.

Joking lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Wasn’t there a fella a few years ago trying to sell everyone on Shellbourne and everyone ch!t all over him. Kingcat162 or something like that, had a turbo xm , seems to me he called the g4 turbo a zero boost turbo, lol

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wasn’t there a fella a few years ago trying to sell everyone on Shellbourne and everyone ch!t all over him. Kingcat162 or something like that, had a turbo xm , seems to me he called the g4 turbo a zero boost turbo, lol

Yep, he had the dirty banana 174 T3.

I have not used shellbourne but I’ve heard good things about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well I got a couple Guinea Pigs running it this weekend, if I hear good things I will have lots for sale .

Attachments

• 1059A4DF-D954-4D2F-9F84-CE1E1FB0B81F.jpeg
    1059A4DF-D954-4D2F-9F84-CE1E1FB0B81F.jpeg
    477.1 KB · Views: 140

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Each to their own but I have never had faith in the add a bottle octane, much prefer pump 94 or you pick VP xxx cut with pump.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Right you are, each to there own, I know 4 guys running this and all are very happy. It’s not quit the same as octane boost from canidian tire !
And other than hearing real rider reviews on aftermarket Turboes, I’m not interested, I will honestly let you know how it works on a aerocharger running 7 lbs real soon!

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was wanting to use it to up grade the low grade gases that are "fresh" into a premium grade instead of buying premium that who knows how "old" it is in those underground tanks. Does this stuff work for that?

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shellbourne must be good they sell “fuel enhancer” that improves fuel mileage 12-15%. They sell DEF that’s 8% more efficient.

If 946ml into 50L takes 87 octane to 100 octane sounds like a cheap alternative to 100LL or C10 plus 91.

Oilboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’ve been using the vp octanium in my silber g4 this winter with great success. I’d be interested in a can or 2 catmando, what’s the price of the shelbourn stuff
But my season has come to a close though, but I just had a great week long trip in blue river so I’m not too sad.

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How much boost you running on SIlber G4 Oilboy? I am currently running a Silber on a 800 axys , at 5 lbs on Chevron 94. or shell 91, and want to try it at 7 lbs.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I will update after this weekend, I will have a few cans for sale likely after this week . I have a friend trying it this weekend on his Arctic Cat big bore, and another trying it at 7 Ibs in a aerocharger. And yes it’s great insurance for crappy fuel. It works in all two stroke snowmobiles for improving octane and nutrilizing ethanol . spelling sucks. This is new to me so have patience, if it’s not what I hear, you will know it. My research has been very positive so far.

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It would be nice if guys that test their fuel start posting the results here. Fuel found with ethanol and fuel found without. If there is enough participation we could find out if there are blenders out there just using credits and not adding ethanol.

Last edited:

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will update after this weekend, I will have a few cans for sale likely after this week . I have a friend trying it this weekend on his Arctic Cat big bore, and another trying it at 7 Ibs in a aerocharger. And yes it’s great insurance for crappy fuel. It works in all two stroke snowmobiles for improving octane and nutrilizing ethanol . spelling sucks. This is new to me so have patience, if it’s not what I hear, you will know it. My research has been very positive so far.
I am looking into this stuff for a snowbike 4 Stroker.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone bought race fuel lately and know the price? Paid $2.70/liter for AVGas the other day and wanted to compare.
Back a few years ago when i was paying 1.80/L for avgas, vp c111 was 3.30/L when bought by the 200L barrel.

Top Bottom