Name & Avatar

CountryRider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I'm pretty sure this was done before, but I couldn't find the thread and also there is some new people on here. So what is the story behind your profile name and why did you choose that as your avatar pic?

CountryRider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I tried CountryBoy, But it turned out to be taken. So I took the next best thing which was rider. Story Behind CountryBoy; I have been called tht since I was born by my Grandparents and parents and other people, and it kinda suited my personality and lifestyle. And my previous avatar pic was me on my dads first original quad a 88 warrior 350. But My new avatar pic is one of me and my helmet (One of my grad pics).

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
The "legendary powder" in the Elk Valley(where I live) is around Fernie. Hence, ferniesnow!

The avatar part changes; I've had pictures of myself riding, SkiDoo test rider decal, various mountains, sunsets/sunrises, some moons at night time, and presently, a day time moon with a jet flying by. It is just a cool picture.

CountryRider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is a close up if you weren't fully able to see what the small avatar pic looked like.

Attachments

• Justin142-logo[1].jpg
    Justin142-logo[1].jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 203

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Old 97 Ultra was nicknamed Underdog, since it was a 680 but was able to play with the 800's. And I joined the site looking for seals for the pipes on it. Never did find seals.....

And my avatar is...... well..... Underdog the cartoon.

CountryRider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Old 97 Ultra was nicknamed Underdog, since it was a 680 but was able to play with the 800's. And I joined the site looking for seals for the pipes on it. Never did find seals.....

And my avatar is...... well..... Underdog the cartoon.

Ha that's sweet! Idk about you guys but its sweet to find out the reasoning behind some of these names!

Boobage

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Profile name: It's what i think about most...

Avatar: that is what the Lord's commandments actually were...true story..

Top Bottom