Name & Avatar

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Avatar is me... Geek glasses and red lipstick pretty much describes my personality :)

My site name is because:

that photo of you and the kids is awesome SledMamma, saw it on your hubbies crackbook!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Lets see my username is my Name, and last initial.....

profile photo is my quad after I spent way too long rebuilding the top end, putting new rims, and quad box/snorkels on it

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Once had an ex tell me I was too much of an old soul. Kinda suits me. Also the name of our car club.

Avatar is the logo of a band I like a lot.

Clares240

Reaction score
Name is about where I reside, and my son's obsession with Nissan 240's, japanese turbo charged motor swaps, and going sideways. He's got me hooked on the turbo charging part, but not the going sideways part. I also currently own a right hand drive twin turbo Subaru wagon that has to be one of the best winter vehicles I've ever had in my life, with way to much power. The avatar thing, well haven't picked one, it's mostly about I'm okay with writing posts, but uploading stuff...... I'm old and technologically challenged.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
plio (pronounced "pleeo", not pilo, peelo, pilon) are three leters close ot each other than happened to come up after trying 100 different names that were taken back when i was 15ish.....got mad, hit key board....added lucky #7 and plio7 was born.....have never found a web site where plio7 was already taken.....

avatar is to show support and respect for an awesome group of friends i have the pleasure of riding with, partying with, and getting lots of help from, that i have met from this site.

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My first name and last 3 letters of my last name. Been my nick name among friends since high school. My avatar. Well. It's a tricked out haul truck. Being born and raised in fort Mac we seen our fair share of done up vehicles and haul trucks on site lol. Not really but it's just a funny pic

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Name is my first initial and first 5 of my last name, a buddy started calling me that in college. Avatar well who doesn't love the Dukes of fawkin Hazzard?

Who indeed! I guess if you didn't grow up in the 80's, you might not understand it, but I did, therefore I do. I bought an orange RZR S and a ridiculously loud dixieland horn to go in it. Stylin'!!

catinthehat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When I got my 05 M7 I was waxing it in the shop one day when my 2 year old Granddaughter came in. she found the stuffed catinthehat somewhere and said "Papa it matches your snowmobile". Been on there ever since, Picture is self explanatory ( I hope )

GT500john

Reaction score
My name is John but my passion when sledding is over is driving my GT500 convertible

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1360280189.991965.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1360280189.991965.jpg
    227.5 KB · Views: 117
Top Bottom