My experience with the Tesla Model 3

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Those fkn thing dont even spin most the time. How are they going to make any reliable power...

20230607_214947.jpg

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Calgary declared a red alert today on its first close to 30 degree day asking people to turn off their AC and don’t plug in your EV till later tonight. We should all buy EVs and break the country. 🤦‍♂️
The government is paying us to do so.

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just a general question for Johnny or maybe other Tesla and/or other EV owners. Are there any aftermarket parts suppliers or jobber parts per say for these vehicles?or is that market relatively new or early at this time? I’m not an EV owner but just something I was curious about.

There is aftermarket stuff but it’s more geared to racing and performance. Suspension, brakes, body kits, tunes, etc. One thing I’d like to add is metal skid plates to replace the plastic stockers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Those fkn thing dont even spin most the time. How are they going to make any reliable power...

View attachment 269586

They average less than 10% of rated capacity, and the dumb f*cks are building a 1400MW wind facility down by Medicine Hat…… because all the others work so well…… or is it that they can embezzle and move money around so freely through construction and maintenance lies???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They average less than 10% of rated capacity, and the dumb f*cks are building a 1400MW wind facility down by Medicine Hat…… because all the others work so well…… or is it that they can embezzle and move money around so freely through construction and maintenance lies???

Ya those ones I posted are just out side of Medicine hat. They are putting them up all over the place down there.

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Screen Shot 2023-06-10 at 6.14.32 AM.png

And how about a 5 year average?

Screen Shot 2023-06-10 at 6.16.55 AM.png

Math lesson for the day. 38.9% > 10%.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's probably why the grid has multiple sources of generation.

Good thing or we'd be in the dark. If i were in charge of the grid, id focus on sources that arent intermittent. (The exact opposite of whats happening) Windmills are a useless power source and waste of money in my opinion.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's probably why the grid has multiple sources of generation.
So lets have some really good reliable power production methods make up for the over priced crappy stuff.....makes you wonder why have the crappy stuff at all? Oh right, its "green".

Stg2Suby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Energy storage infrastructure seems to be the the up and coming solution to the intermittent nature of wind and solar. Battery banks, pumped hydro, etc. So even more added cost and complexity.

Top Bottom