My Condolences to SkiDoo folks

500efisks

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh the wrath of maxwell will descend upon you. good luck with the polaris get a shop manual.

That's funny, Poo's warrenty issues last year were at an all time low. BRP...Check out the dealers mid season and count the crank issues. Did my homework, not an opinon.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why would you start a thread like this in the middle of the summer ? NO toys to play with ? This photo pretty much sums it up.

!5 pages, 6900 views. Maybe give it some more thought and see if you can figure it out for yourself.

PS. I love the panelling on the walls in your mobile home, nice !!!!

TheMuffinMan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All time low? So only 90% of their machines broke down last year instead of 95-100% like all the previous years? Sign me up!!

capt. crunch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lots of keyboard heroes on here. Did you see the "Have you ridden yet? or Who still hasn't ridden yet" thread from last year.

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's funny, Poo's warrenty issues last year were at an all time low. BRP...Check out the dealers mid season and count the crank issues. Did my homework, not an opinon.

Just checked with all the dealers and they sat you are full of chit! HaHa!

Foxstar45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah, hopefully make a 2-4 day trips once a month still. Sucky part is taking a day to drive there and a day to drive back so a 3 day trip is 5 days off work.

Edit

reply to the General's question on the last page.

jhsummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.jhactivities.com
Yaaaaaaa boys and girls! Here we go again! Polarchit vs. Doo! Can't wait to see how the season unravels... All I know is I will be rippin' the pow on my new DOO, and not waiting to get my Crapapro back from the dealer fighting with Polarchit on who is going to pay for the new whatever the f_ _ K it needed to run again!

Sincerely,
JhSUMMIT!!!!

QuintinG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well JHsummit I sure hope you're right cause my doo is gonna be my first sled and Im confident I made the right choice! But then again if anyone doubts doo they just need ask themselves one question, what would Maxwell ride?

Top Bottom