Been sledding for a couple days and good to see things are improving Ron. Keep
On keeping

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Haha. They also need to give you more food. A small dish of chreme of wheet thickened a 200 ml cup of thickened OJ.

Attachments

• 5C07C244-5B8F-4BED-98CE-859EF7173411.jpeg
    5C07C244-5B8F-4BED-98CE-859EF7173411.jpeg
    210.4 KB · Views: 109

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sysco baby lol , that will put some weight back in your pants. Awsome , take er easy budd. Things are looking up ✌🏻👍🏻

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
The poor old guy beside me his name is Art. He had a stroke on Sunday at Southgate Tim’s. He has no communication with his family, no phone
I just offered him use of my phone so he can FaceTime his family. Just waiting for them to respond. I’m this COVID outbreak in neurology ward 4, there is no visitors under any circumstances. Kind of sad. Only one is affected in my room. He coughes and hacks 24/7. Tough to sleep and I have a set of noise canceling 3M Bluetooth muffs

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Was a great day, Ron called me today as well and was already planning our next sled trip lol
Put a huge smile on my face , a couple of cripples trippin down the trail. Was so good too hear from him. Soon we brappin my friend! Good too hear from you!

Beer Slayer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The poor old guy beside me his name is Art. He had a stroke on Sunday at Southgate Tim’s. He has no communication with his family, no phone
I just offered him use of my phone so he can FaceTime his family. Just waiting for them to respond. I’m this COVID outbreak in neurology ward 4, there is no visitors under any circumstances. Kind of sad. Only one is affected in my room. He coughes and hacks 24/7. Tough to sleep and I have a set of noise canceling 3M Bluetooth muffs
Holy phuck you just keep on givin'...you the man! Good on ya. Get well soon.

Coughs like "Sweet Leaf by Black Sabbath"? ...could be a bit annoying after a while. Maybe you need a little more volume on your Blue Tooth?

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Getting around. Eating. They gave me French toast today though I couldn’t eat it and managed to eat every spec. Getting sick of sitting in bed all day. Need to be more active but what do you do in a small room. Can see it’s snowing out.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
If you can't find much to do in the small room just cuddle with the grandma you mentioned earlier
I’m going to go shove her phone somewhere soon. She’s watching tv on it full blast. No ear buds. I will be commenting to nurse. That’s not right for others I’n the space. I have ear buds so neighbours can sleep and heal.

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear you're doing better !!!!!!!!

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Working on right hand. All day. Last week I had no control over fingers or hand now able to rotate foam block in hand and operate thumb. Each day is better. Can’t hold cell phone yet and completely numb bit time and work will make it work again

Top Bottom