My Christmas week - Brain bleed - Stroke - Updated Dec 22, 2023

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Working on right hand. All day. Last week I had no control over fingers or hand now able to rotate foam block in hand and operate thumb. Each day is better. Can’t hold cell phone yet and completely numb bit time and work will make it work again

A big thumbs up to that !

Mcstuck87

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Work on wrist curls. That way you can avoid warm pump on your first ride

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
61A128BE-8303-46E9-A7ED-A7894B80D0CC.jpeg
4FDA026C-3F6D-431D-89F0-391734E88493.jpeg
Shopping made it 1.5 hrs and walking around.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Yep so nice. Eating when and what I want. My poor cat is mauling me. My own bathroom. Already booked the asa jamboree with some great folks. Now hard physical therapy for me. Couldn’t finish the Tim’s shoot. To thin still. For French vinalla.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Best sleep in a few weeks now. Total recovery time. Wow feel so good to be home. I will probably improve leaps and bounds. I do personally thank you all so far for your prayers and thoughts. This was basically a miracle for me to come out of this so good. I’m sure the surgeons and doctors at the UOfA were shocked as they told me I’d be there for up to 6 months and expect a way worse outcome. I really thought I would wake up either paralyzed or just screwed. I’m not and will recover, and recover fast. Hand is already functioning better. I’ll be working on extreme physical therapy. I want to thank my mom and sister who picked me up took me to superstore in spruce grove and took me on a shopping spree. My mom can hardly push a cart. She’s booked for extensive back surgery 14 hrs one side / 12 hrs other side. They loaded my groceries and we brought them home and put them away. Long time for me to walk when I haven’t even walked to the bathroom for 2 weeks. But did it. Feel 100 percent. Ready to concor this.

Thanks again.

Top Bottom