My Christmas week - Brain bleed - Stroke - Updated Dec 22, 2023

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Up and kicking, a few hours before surgery lots to think about. Rough night, up every hour.. Tanged I’n Iv lines and suddenly having to pee. Glad they b try brought me pee can. 2000 ml of looks to me milk or some white heavy stiff slmost through. .large.bag sallene , 2 different bags of antibiotics and 1 bag steroids. Sice last night. And blood work every few hours. While I’m being looked after. And keeping an eve on Ray’s dad since he knows no one and no visitors allowed. He’s doing well, I’ll miss him when I leave for the next journey. Well let’s hope. I sure am for a speedy surgery and good outcome. Thank you all for your endless support. thank you to the entire snowandmud administration and moderation team. This support is truely overwhelming and moves me. I’m not a spoonful person bit I have opened myself and asked Jesus our lord fo forgiveness and life. I still have lots left. Well I’ll try to pos Again when I’m up. See you all tomorrow. Every one here I consider a friend in. Way. Cheers.

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Ron, prayers and speedy recovery.

I also had a major stroke/bleed a few years back and those Dr's know their stuff.
Some of the best in the world are in Edmonton, you are in excellent hands.

You are not alone! We are all standing strong beside you thru this.
You got this big guy!

Hold my beer, watch this. LOL!

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Ron.
Got I pad to my Dad and got to facetime him
Dad says he wants to talk to you once you feel better
Thanks for this mornings text too.
Talk to you soon.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
UPDATE ON RON’s SURGERY FROM HIS MOM.

Dr Findley called to say that they had successfully removed the malformation from Ron’s brain stem and that the procedure went as planned!

Ron has been moved to ICU. They will not know for a while whether this has affected body functions such as breathing on his own, ability to swallow or his mobility.

We have no doubt that the thoughts and prayers sent his way by so many great friends has and will continue to play a big part in Ron’s recovery and we send a huge thanks and hugs to all of you!

Ron’s Mom

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
UPDATE ON RON’s SURGERY FROM HIS MOM.

Dr Findley called to say that they had successfully removed the malformation from Ron’s brain stem and that the procedure went as planned!

Ron has been moved to ICU. They will not know for a while whether this has affected body functions such as breathing on his own, ability to swallow or his mobility.

We have no doubt that the thoughts and prayers sent his way by so many great friends has and will continue to play a big part in Ron’s recovery and we send a huge thanks and hugs to all of you!

Ron’s Mom
what a relief.

Top Bottom