My Christmas week - Brain bleed - Stroke - Updated Dec 22, 2023

crashidy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank you for sharing. Hopefully you make a full recovery. Generally they will do repeat cat scans to make sure the body is resorbing the blood. If symptoms get worse than they are head back as that could be a sign of bleeding again.
Having had the mri and not hearing back right when it was done can be a good thing.
The big thing here for everyone to recognize is if you develop stroke like symptoms go to the ER sooner than later. Under 6 hours, ideally 4 hours is the time to treat and act.
Outside of that time frame is a lot of "watch and see".

I hope you continue to feel better. Best wishes for you.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holey Shite Ron That's pretty scary stuff. Like others have mentioned I f you have a brain bleed take it easy. Hopefully they get this thing figures out and you have a speed recovery.

Catman10

Drinking the Doolaid
Reaction score
My old man had a brain bleed a couple of years ago it was a long recovery for him and many side effects with the drugs he was given, its like he had a stroke, I think that every person is different but be sure to take care of yourself first as my dad pushed too hard and it set him back, good luck!!!!!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey Ron , take it easy and if you need anything, you know myself as a whole school of people will be lined up too help you out with anything you need ! Will be back on that sled rippin in no time!

Stg2Suby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Ron, we've never met but my thoughts are with you after reading your post. I've had some medical issues in the past and it sucks waiting to hear back after they've done some tests. Like mentioned already, its usually a good sign if you don't hear back immediately. Hope everything turns out fine.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is awful news Ron, hopefully everything turns out ok for you. Let me know if you have seen the Doctors in the hospital, i am not sure where they all went to.

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Get well, get well soon, we want you to get well !!!!!!!
Be in my thoughts and prayers, good vibrations. Hope you make a quick recovery !

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well that sucks hopefully it all turns out good for you. Take it easy and just chillax till they get it figured out, sending good vibes. Man it sucks getting old.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shitty news Ron, hope all ends well with it and you can get back to putting some trouble free miles on that turbo

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ron, sorry to hear of your going ons. Wishing you all the best

Top Bottom