My Christmas week - Brain bleed - Stroke - Updated Dec 22, 2023

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Hey all. Got the spinal fluid drain out of my lower back. No more ventilator. Got up and walked around. Still on Cheast feeding tube. My right hand and foot are completely numb and very stiff. Will have some rehab to get the throttle hand working better. Just got to also get rid of the catheter, not a great feeling when moving around, ouch. There moving me out of icu to a room when one is available I guess.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
At the beginning of this I was worried about so many things that could go wrong, even Ron’s Mom had fears and was telling me about worst case scenarios.
Well once again Ron has risen above the m negative possibilities and kicked failure in the nuts.
Turbo has been turned up (Maxwell get credit for the term) and Ron is again…Breaking The Mould.
Keep improving buddy.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ron. Sounds like you are doing great.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
They moved me back to the regular neurosurgery recovery ward but the COVID outbreak section. So absolutely no visitors. In hospital it’s 14 days automatically, I am asymmetric. A guy was hacking and coughing all night so even with drugs and sleeping pills I had no sleep. Then the grandma next to me has lost her mind calling her family at all hours
This part of the system sucks how can you recover with 0 sleep. Waiting for this tube to come out of my neck. And to get the hell out of this place. Better off home for recovery now

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
They moved me back to the regular neurosurgery recovery ward but the COVID outbreak section. So absolutely no visitors. In hospital it’s 14 days automatically, I am asymmetric. A guy was hacking and coughing all night so even with drugs and sleeping pills I had no sleep. Then the grandma next to me has lost her mind calling her family at all hours
This part of the system sucks how can you recover with 0 sleep. Waiting for this tube to come out of my neck. And to get the hell out of this place. Better off home for recovery now

great to hear you're back in a "normal" recovery ward (of sorts)...... too bad you have got crappy "neighbours" is there any opportunity for you to get a "private" room or not until after your 14 days of quarantine?

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tell the Nurse to get everyone on the ward Ativan and a sleeping pill. Put them to sleep for the night.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
I cant sleep with even the slightest noise I take sleeping pills and sometimes wear ear plugs

Top Bottom