Muskoka Freerider

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

His group is pretty good with the flippity flip riding but below average for climbing skills….

Polaris khaos are not climbing machines lol there moustrap kings, polaris pros seem to keep the skis down pretty good, pretty nice having the ajustable limiter strap on the doos pretty noticable dif

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The turbo r is a rocket no denying it and countless videos show that, now sometimes it can be a bear to handle when u wanna feather things especially in lower snow conditions or when tracks under the snow can grab you, the polaris handle great and are most predictable but they seem to either work or have issues, i def notice the turbo 850 weight compared to the 850/na weight and if your over riding/or on the struggle bus it can beat on a guy thats forsure thats after 1600km on my 23 154 turbo what i have found. But anybody who tries the sled usually hopes off with a smile on there face

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think doo has a far better track than poo, and that makes a massive difference
I agree, there is a number of folks out there that have installed the Lynx/Doo track onto a Polaris. I am not sure about the new 325 series 9 track

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes it helps. The new 3.25 if much better. But whether the Polaris guys like it or not the TurboR is making 15 more HP than the boost

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

So your saying the boost is a 165 horsepower?

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So your saying the boost is a 165 horsepower?

No, I believe the turboR is making north of 180. At altitude the boost feels very similar to the gen4 turbo skidoo so 170hp is my estimate on the boost seat of the pants.

Where the boost really lacks is bottom and mid range. The turboR is like a slingshot when you get into those short run ins like shown on the video. Boost not so much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wish the skuds came with better suspension ive always ran raptors, its nice to see they kinda addresed that on the 25s without having to buy a freeride and take the wider front end least u have a few clicker settings. Now is they could get some of the snow/ice from building up on the tunnel that would shed alota on the mountain weight, def jelous of the polaris s for not holding 50 pounds in snow

Jorgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Matt says this at 17:15 in the video.
The problem with the boost is the lag from letting on/off. If you can hold er wicked its closer, but the second you cant the doo will regain or maintain ground speed so much better. I was also in my softest rear setting on my qs3 floats for these which didnt help. After the 5th attempt at the end I put it to lockout lol

Top Bottom