Muskoka Freerider

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My 670 hit 180 on the speedo back in the day on the lake. Felt like i was going pretty fast.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
he forgot to mention the 3 year warranty. 1000$ increase but you get better shocks and an extra year of warranty. No one wants a price increase but at least its not just a price increase
I wish I could love something as unconditionally as you love skidoo.....
I should probably just hand in my resignation to S&M. 🤣
You need to build and hit the biggest jump ever to rebuild your street cred

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wish I could love something as unconditionally as you love skidoo.....

You need to build and hit the biggest jump ever to rebuild your street cred

So I cant just buy a new sled and park it in the garage? FK that, Im out.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
screw that. if i had to trail sled i wouldn't sled.
It’s not that bad. It took me some time to get used to the speed again with trees flashing by you at 90 mph. Plus most trail systems in the US and Eastern Canada have pubs along the trail system. You can ride 200 km in an afternoon and hit 12 pubs if you want. Beer and a burger and carry on.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It’s not that bad. It took me some time to get used to the speed again with trees flashing by you at 90 mph. Plus most trail systems in the US and Eastern Canada have pubs along the trail system. You can ride 200 km in an afternoon and hit 12 pubs if you want. Beer and a burger and carry on.
Gaaayyyyyyyy

What's cool beans is riding from eagles pass to glacer house for a brew and back

Sent from my SM-G991W using Tapatalk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’ve had a lot of beers and weiner roasts on a skidoo elan in the last
Decade. With lack of snow and passing my mid 30s that light weight cat seems delightful

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1708847673233.png

How much gas do you need to bring to do eagles to glacier house and back? Its 135km one way...

This is from 2014 though. Not current. So maybe it got closer...

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I believe Climbmax and his group would leave a truck and trailer at both ends. Off load at Boulder or Eagles and ride from one destination to the other. That way they could actually enjoy the day ripin it up. Not just straight over and straight back doing a bit of sightseeing. A few factors are the snow conditions and how much riding around you are doing. I know if the snow is set up. You can go to the mine and back from Boulder on a tank plus 8 liters.

Top Bottom