Muskoka Freerider

Couch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its true, skidoos blow up. My experience has been they either grenade horrendously so you know your getting a free motor and a heli ride OR they make it back to the truck somehow. For me watching my friends struggle with this P22 and sparkplug deal its the lack of confidence in their engineering dept. that would be a tough pill to swollow for me. Telling the customer the issue is fixed, then proceeding to find out it is in fact NOT fixed would leave a bit of a sour taste in ones mouth knowing that a major drivetrain component could become detached from the snowmobile at 8500 rpm oh and by the way its out of your control as to when it happens. It can only leave an owner of a polaris snowmobile thinking one thing.....do they really know what is wrong with this sled? How does that make you feel when your 45 miles into nowhere land and your hand is clamped to the bar in a 2 minute deep pow climb?
Got that wobbly skid sorted yet? Pack a sack full of belts too ...thought the vents were supposed to solve that one....
They all have issues ...

Sent from my motorola edge plus using Tapatalk

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Again… dead wrong.!!

JMCX turbo R made it back to the truck after shutting down in the alpine…
No warranty that I’ve heard of yet…?

Skidoo warranty seems to be as ignorant as the French bastard running this country…

Bingo with the French ignorance

Sent from my SM-G991W using Tapatalk

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haven't much been in to watching his videos this season either. For me it was relatable a few years ago, and that's what drew me in A regular guy out there living the dream. Kinda like his Dan's posts here really hooked me on mountain sledding way back when.

Now the dream has gone commercial and it just lost its allure.

When i was out in Revy, living the sled bum life. Id sled 5 days a week, go to partys, hang out with lots of different girls. Have fun at night....

The night life was just as important to me as the sledding..

1 year i lived in some movie producer house, with 4 chicks.

This guy spends all night editing videos for youtube. We aint the same. Lmao

Last edited:

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When i was out in Revy, living the sled bum life. Id sled 5 days a week, go to party, hang out with lots of different girls.

1 year i lived in some movie producer houes, with 4 chicks.

This guy spends all night editing videos for youtube. We aint the same. Lmao
1000010435.jpg

Different, but the same. Back then I was an alcoholic party animal too, so it was relatable lol.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
View attachment 278924

Different, but the same. Back then I was an alcoholic party animal too, so it was relatable lol.

Now im middle aged and build driveway gates for fun. Wtf happened..

I need to get a trophy truck or something.

New adventure.

Muskoka will shutter down at some point too im sure...

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Times have really changed though.

We used to bring some cameras with us when we were jumping to get some pictures. And even that was work.

This guy makes a fkn TV show every time he rides.

Dont think my friends woulda been too stoked on that.

Now every A hole that rides a sled, vlogs it...

Last edited:

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

We used to bring some cameras with us when we were jumping to get some pictures. And even that was work.

Rode with a couple guys from sicamous last year and we rode all day and not one go pro or picture was taken we got back down and they were amazed, i could care less about showing people or watching my
Footage lol

FranktheTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

He probably makes $8000 a month making his vlogs so I see the drive for it but regardless I’m sure it gets old

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FranktheTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya him maybe. What about all the guys riding with him?

Maybe it doesnt effect the day that much, i dont know.

Oh I imagine his filming takes priority over the day and I’m sure his riding partners get tired of it.

Back in 2014ish? I rode a bit with the Mickus off and on and one day we rode with the sled neck guys in Eagles Pass while filming and was pumped at first but wore off quick. Spent the whole day sitting and watching them setup some drops he dropped a cliff and that was the day. It was rad but would of rather rode

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh I imagine his filming takes priority over the day and I’m sure his riding partners get tired of it.

Back in 2014ish? I rode a bit with the Mickus off and on and one day we rode with the sled neck guys in Eagles Pass while filming and was pumped at first but wore off quick. Spent the whole day sitting and watching them setup some drops he dropped a cliff and that was the day. It was rad but would of rather rode

Been there done that. When you get 100 days a year in its no big deal to spend a day doing that..

For the guys that make a special trip and spend big money to do so,??

wilson74

Reaction score
Hit the nail on the head. Polaris spends its money on Marketing vs Product. Polaris camp will carry 6 primary clutches, 4engines, 3 secondarys, 5 belt drive belts, 6 sets of reeds, 9000 springs primary springs, 4000 secondary springs, 15 exhaust sensors, 4500 spark plugs, 46 A arms,17 helicopter rides, Install aftermarket bypass kits so their sleds dont bog in the "deep" powder. and yet thats allll OK, because the polaris sidehills so nice and they will buy them over and over again even knowing polaris engineering doesnt have fixes for their issues. But its OK, breath, Caleb Kerstuckle and Chris burnhardt ride them so your fine.

skidoo drops 200 rpm in a climb and everyone loses their minds :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

take that cash and spend it on 2 more sled trips so you can learn to sidehill that skidoo and your golden LOL
Chris Burnhardt :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom