Muskoka Freerider

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The same thing Poo guys said when his 22 etec blew up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Very different, the 22 etec blew up and it was not from abuse. It could only be from poor quality parts or workmanship because he was just riding down the trail and clearly it was not a design problem or many others would suffer from the same.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why do they run Polaris? cause Polaris gives them a sponsorship. Didn’t think it was that hard to understand. The only people you can take their word for anything are the ones that pay out of pocket.

So then max is out also, he does not pay full ticket.
I knew all that crap was doolaide influenced.
New Years fireworks is about to go off 10 days early.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I never in a million years thought I would say it.....but for that type of riding I would take a Polaris any day. Only spent about half an hour on a khaos and couldn't believe how predictable it was in the tight trees. A good rider can make a doo go the same places, but the chassis is working against you compared to a poo. The g4s I had worked well, but we're just SO unpredictable.

Doo has better quality, power, and maybe track? For more open stuff doo seems to be the way to go. For tight trees......my next sled will be a poo

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I never in a million years thought I would say it.....but for that type of riding I would take a Polaris any day. Only spent about half an hour on a khaos and couldn't believe how predictable it was in the tight trees. A good rider can make a doo go the same places, but the chassis is working against you compared to a poo. The g4s I had worked well, but we're just SO unpredictable.

Doo has better quality, power, and maybe track? For more open stuff doo seems to be the way to go. For tight trees......my next sled will be a poo
*cough* meadows *cough* chutes *cough*

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
From the last few videos Matt has posted, you can not say anything bad about those Polaris sleds. Those guys have beat them pretty bad, and still drive them back down and ride them the next day. Even that NA kitty cat has done well.
That’s where it’s nice to be old and able to just say, “I’m not taking my sled or my old body up through that. Ride safe guys, I’ll just hang out here and stay away from any sketchy chit. See ya when you get back.”

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
why does connor mcdavid play for the oilers, if your good at something you go where the best offer is. Plain and simple dont kid yourself lmao its all business. Especially the race guys getting a fleet of 5+ machines its big bucks
Shut up and lick your wounds lol. Its true just accept it swallow your pride instead of making these lame statements. :p

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That last vid that Matt posted where he was riding with Keith and Caleb, my god it looks bony.
It looks like those 24 MY boosts are working pretty good, it would be nice to see doos in the terrain but no footage anywhere to been seen.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That last vid that Matt posted where he was riding with Keith and Caleb, my god it looks bony.
It looks like those 24 MY boosts are working pretty good, it would be nice to see doos in the terrain but no footage anywhere to been seen.

They were unloading that day we drove by and staged somewhere else. I was curious to see their footage. We were riding in trees that I knew well and still tapping things steady. Giant rocks just buried. Stuck on logs. No snow by my standards. Bad enough we came home after only one day. I will wait for more meters.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is the matryx chassis worth paying more for, or is the axys close enough if a guy can find a better deal? Probably just get a NA 850

Top Bottom