Muskoka Freerider

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sometimes when you get a bunch of super competitive guys in a group together mistakes get made when everyone tries to out do others in the group. Classic male testosterone. Glad he wasn’t hurt.

FranktheTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hardly. My sled has 800 km on it and still has the original plugs. Not every Boost had the issue and I’ve read that the new mapping is working well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

800km? Pretty good… Doo riders haven’t carried them since 2011 when the Etec came out

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hardly. My sled has 800 km on it and still has the original plugs. Not every Boost had the issue and I’ve read that the new mapping is working well.

You'll be fine
Only a few have issues
I have almost 1900km.

Eagle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that is the polaris rider trick of the trade, do everything wide open throttle and make it look really violent, meanwhile the skidoo is just blipping the throttle across or up the hill. Cant take that away from him. Hes an athlete, im a fat slob so i cant really outride the guy no matter how much better my sled is :ROFLMAO:

but just watch the re-entrys and whatnot next time, the doos arent even on the gas and the polaris is full pin pulling back on the bars standing on the bumper to do the same thing. Power and traction just isn't there. Doesnt really matter if your a super human
Breaks you Doo fags heart that these guys run Polaris. I wonder why they run Polaris? because they are just better. You can say whatever you want but why are all the best riders in the world running polaris? 99% of all videos made are with Polaris. I will give credit where credit is due. Doo sled rip yes but they are no way superior over Polaris. they both are good but the edge goes to Polaris. Just shut up and ride. These guys will ride circles around you!

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that is the polaris rider trick of the trade, do everything wide open throttle and make it look really violent, meanwhile the skidoo is just blipping the throttle across or up the hill. Cant take that away from him. Hes an athlete, im a fat slob so i cant really outride the guy no matter how much better my sled is :ROFLMAO:

but just watch the re-entrys and whatnot next time, the doos arent even on the gas and the polaris is full pin pulling back on the bars standing on the bumper to do the same thing. Power and traction just isn't there. Doesnt really matter if your a super human
Maxwell, you seriously should get on that magic carpet of yours and go show those meadow mashers the errors of there ways… at least get a doo in the mix so we can all appreciate the superiority of the great skidoo!!🙄 LMFAO

I wonder why Matt isn’t riding his doo, it would be interesting to see how it stands up to that level of riding, bouncing off of rocks, logs and stumps???🤔 Probably doo pretty good since you only have blip the throttle to get through those little obstacles….. right?😂😂

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Breaks you Doo fags heart that these guys run Polaris. I wonder why they run Polaris? because they are just better. You can say whatever you want but why are all the best riders in the world running polaris? 99% of all videos made are with Polaris. I will give credit where credit is due. Doo sled rip yes but they are no way superior over Polaris. they both are good but the edge goes to Polaris. Just shut up and ride. These guys will ride circles around you!

why does connor mcdavid play for the oilers, if your good at something you go where the best offer is. Plain and simple dont kid yourself lmao its all business. Especially the race guys getting a fleet of 5+ machines its big bucks

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maxwell, you seriously should get on that magic carpet of yours and go show those meadow mashers the errors of there ways… at least get a doo in the mix so we can all appreciate the superiority of the great skidoo!!🙄 LMFAO

I wonder why Matt isn’t riding his doo, it would be interesting to see how it stands up to that level of riding, bouncing off of rocks, logs and stumps???🤔 Probably doo pretty good since you only have blip the throttle to get through those little obstacles….. right?😂😂

LOL i never said i was a better rider i said the sled is better.

Eagle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
why does connor mcdavid play for the oilers, if your good at something you go where the best offer is. Plain and simple dont kid yourself lmao its all business

why does connor mcdavid play for the oilers, if your good at something you go where the best offer is. Plain and simple dont kid yourself lmao its all business. Especially the race guys getting a fleet of 5+ machines its big bucks
You voted liberal too I bet.
LOL i never said i was a better rider i said the sled is better.
How can someone that can't ride like them say Doo is better? I bet you voted for Justin too. Nice hair!

FranktheTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wish my Etec motor made it past 800km….

I wish my Polaris motor made it past 50km, i wish my Polaris wouldn’t go through a case of spark plugs every season, I wish I didn’t have to re-torque my Polaris clutch every ride, but hey I’m sure the 2024’s are better…

FranktheTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Why do they run Polaris? cause Polaris gives them a sponsorship. Didn’t think it was that hard to understand. The only people you can take their word for anything are the ones that pay out of pocket.

Eagle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why do they run Polaris? cause Polaris gives them a sponsorship. Didn’t think it was that hard to understand. The only people you can take their word for anything are the ones that pay out of pocket.

Your right Polaris does sponsor alot of talented people. Smart Business. Doo uses Tax payer money to hand out big bonuses to management and pay for Trudeau holidays.

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Could be wrong but in that last video of Matt’s, there’s 7+ Polaris sleds and I’m sure Kieth is the only one that is sponsored? But your likely right, in a lot of the videos, there’s more Polaris sponsored riders than doo…

Top Bottom