Muskoka Freerider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
S
i see musoka just posted on isntagram picking up an electric start sled for his buddy, be heavy with a battery and starter motor. surprised those young guys got that. If only there was a weightless system that existed.
Some young guys that ride for weeks on end. Also end up poor guys on a budget.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
i see musoka just posted on isntagram picking up an electric start sled for his buddy, be heavy with a battery and starter motor. surprised those young guys got that. If only there was a weightless system that existed.
I love my battery and starter motor

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When I was younger e start was a big bonus, it helped me start my sled from all the stupid spots I got myself into. Lol

Jorgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2023 snowcheck you had to select from "pre-built units". I think Backus was still limited to sleds and it probably had to come with electric start is my guess.

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
U no sleds prices are getting bad when even muskoka talking about the ch!t kicking guys are taking buying every year i no ive stopped, im on the 3 year program now but with a young family at home i think mountain sledding may go on the backburner for a couple years sucks but cant justify the coin when it can go better places

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
U no sleds prices are getting bad when even muskoka talking about the ch!t kicking guys are taking buying every year i no ive stopped, im on the 3 year program now but with a young family at home i think mountain sledding may go on the backburner for a couple years sucks but cant justify the coin when it can go better places
Get a paddle cause I am in the same boat.... hard to justify 25k sled to ride 8-10 days a year specially in my situation where I work away from with a young family to begin with.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good news is prices are coming down on non current stuff. Guy was saying in another thread you can get a 2023 boost for around 20. Ive seen g5 summit edges around 15+ tax.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good news is prices are coming down on non current stuff. Guy was saying in another thread you can get a 2023 boost for around 20. Ive seen g5 summit edges around 15+ tax.
2023 G5 turbo expert 165, 700 K 20 grand is what my brother end up having to sell his for. No bites at anything higher.

Top Bottom