Muskoka Freerider

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You think so. I pretty much fell in love with the rear skid. Stand in the foot holes it climbs flat jump back and it loops out. Was a 165. Not sure I would go shorter. Found it to be a lot more fluid than the stock g4 turbos in group
yes the rear skid is quite nice, its a big improvement on the bumpy trails aswell i find

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
probably had the choke on thats about how technologically advanced that engine is.
Well at least this is funny to read, you doo know that doo lost the court case (patent infringement - 6 million way back) with Polaris over RER, PERC was first.
Just yet another doo fallacy brought to light.
It's that time of the year buddy - let's get at it!

lol

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well at least this is funny to read, you doo know that doo lost the court case (patent infringement - 6 million way back) with Polaris over RER, PERC was first.
Just yet another doo fallacy brought to light.
It's that time of the year buddy - let's get at it!

lol
Wasn’t that Doo giving Polaris their RER tech because of patent infringement on a suspension? That’s how I remember it but could be wrong as old timers is setting in. Lol

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wasn’t that Doo giving Polaris their RER tech because of patent infringement on a suspension? That’s how I remember it but could be wrong as old timers is setting in. Lol
My story is more entertaining for you doo guys to read.
There was also some tech trading that got done but pretty sure the PERC was Poo's before RER.
There are old threads on this site, I'm not diggin.

Should be more new videos soon!

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My story is more entertaining for you doo guys to read.
There was also some tech trading that got done but pretty sure the PERC was Poo's before RER.
There are old threads on this site, I'm not diggin.
My research says RER came out MY 98 and PERC was introduced MY 2003. Snopro has the story right about Polaris getting the tech in a lawsuit over some suspension patent lawsuit.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My research says RER came out MY 98 and PERC was introduced MY 2003. Snopro has the story right about Polaris getting the tech in a lawsuit over some suspension patent lawsuit.
I believe that is correct, but Poo had patent well before they used it.

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I believe that is correct, but Poo had patent well before they used it.
From what I can tell, poo had a system, but doo beat them to the patent office and they couldn't use it.

Seems like old tech though considering old steam boats would run the engine in reverse to go backwards.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
From what I can tell, poo had a system, but doo beat them to the patent office and they couldn't use it.

Seems like old tech though considering old steam boats would run the engine in reverse to go backwards.

i think they had about 15 guys flipping levers and shovelling coal to get it to go into reverse but yes probably the same system polaris was going to use.

Top Bottom