Muskoka Freerider

solarguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My Poo towing out a burned up Doo. Doo tried not to warranty because nothing left to figure out the cause. My buddies (sled owner) lawyer sent a couple letters and Doo covered it.

Attachments

• B5A70AB7-32F1-4C8F-AEB0-A342E09AD741.jpeg
    B5A70AB7-32F1-4C8F-AEB0-A342E09AD741.jpeg
    149.3 KB · Views: 175

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh I get it now, that belt temp sensor is really there to trigger the fire extiguisher once the flames start burning the poutine.
Lot of heat under the hood from constant full throttle up the hill. The 9R will never see that kind of heat because of the numerous stoppages with panels open changing out spark plugs. 😂

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i wonder how does he get 3 sleds home.
Oh thats hilarious Trev.! I was just thinking the same thing this morning. I wonder if any of his remaining buddies are from Ontario and have room on a deck or trailer? I'm betting he may leave his 165 Turbo Doo behind at a buddies out there as I bet he keeps it next year with the low mileage.

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lot of heat under the hood from constant full throttle up the hill. The 9R will never see that kind of heat because of the numerous stoppages with panels open changing out spark plugs. 😂
It saves a lot of fuel that way. Really though the 9R turned out to be a pretty successful release for Polaris. A few issues that should be easily overcome.
Guys have been lined up to pay the same price for them as it's little brother in the turbo version.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It saves a lot of fuel that way. Really though the 9R turned out to be a pretty successful release for Polaris. A few issues that should be easily overcome.
Guys have been lined up to pay the same price for them as it's little brother in the turbo version.

successful year for Polaris that's for sure. guys lining up to pay 27k for an NA sled lmfao. There is some top execs sitting on a beach right now dreaming up the next scam I'm sure.

but they seemed to hold up well being a new model.

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
successful year for Polaris that's for sure. guys lining up to pay 27k for an NA sled lmfao. There is some top execs sitting on a beach right now dreaming up the next scam I'm sure.

how much were they really? i know they are way over priced. i was thinking about it and was quoted 24 plus tax. loaded e start and 7s. i said he was nuts and gracefully said no thanks lol.

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Yup, that is why I think Doo should release a HO N/A lightweight version. Not that Doo riders are as gulible as Polaris riders but a model like that might just pull some Polaris and Cat riders over to the Yellow side.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup, that is why I think Doo should release a HO N/A lightweight version. Not that Doo riders are as gulible as Polaris riders but a model like that might just pull some Polaris and Cat riders over to the Yellow side.

I’m sure they are looking into it after the success of the 9R they sold a pile of them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom