"Mud-bogging on crown land in Alberta will become quite illegal in the near future"

Barry Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: "Mud-bogging on crown land in Alberta will become quite illegal in the near fut

Ya I f*ck it up for everybody thats it..........? You are definitely not playing with a full deck of cards if you think that thats for sure. Just cause all you city folk go to the same spots constantly and ride and see areas get abused and chewed to the core of the earth doesn't mean thats the way it is where I ride. Where I ride is all crown land, and none of its closed and were not harming anything or abusing anything. I put an easy 1300-1500km on my quad a year and during that time maybe run into a small handfull of other quaders but usually nobody at all and ride about a dozen different places within an hour throughout the year. As far as mud bogging, there is lots of it around and usually its go through it or turn back and go the way you came so we go through it. Its all the guys who are just plain lazy and go ride close to the city common areas where certain sections are closed and chew through the same holes over and over again because its the easiest way to have fun. You chose to live in that area so deal with it, if you gotta drive a bit to get to a different quading area to ride tough $hit thats not my problem, thats yours, all part of living in the "big city".Someone on here mentioned the fact that there is limited riding areas around the citys and thats why everyone flocks to a few certain areas and destroys them............ that is just a cop out. People will drive 5+ hours to go sledding somewhere there is good snow but can't be bothered to drive more than an hour or two to go quading.....cmon give me a break. If these people like quading and the outdoors so much then why are they living in places like calgary and edmonton etc. Don't hate on me because I chose to live somewhere where I can leave from my doorstep and ride hundreds of Km's of trail and do it legally. I will just keep doing what Im doing and if you wanna keep thinking its guys like me ruining everything then go right ahead, whatever makes you sleep at night. I was just saying that if it became illegal to mud bog on all crown land in Alberta (which would be the most retarded decision ever made), I would continue to do as per usual because of the fact it's a rediculous statement
And so your one of the guys who like to ride on sled trails and reck it for other peaple or are u another rider who take kids into hunting areas and think nothing of it because u think it's your right. Plus u think u live in the bush whitecourt would have been called a large town compared to where I grew up. U live were the work is and small towns are not to be if u want to get ahead so prey theirs always work in whitecourt so u can keep playing on goverment land that u claim Knowone plays on.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: "Mud-bogging on crown land in Alberta will become quite illegal in the near futur

Wow your really a smart man aren't you

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: "Mud-bogging on crown land in Alberta will become quite illegal in the near futur

I don't wreck sled trails, I don't have kids, and I'm not to worried about work slowing up, but you probably already know that being so knowledgable

Barry Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I don't wreck sled trails, I don't have kids, and I'm not to worried about work slowing up, but you probably already know that being so knowledgable
no I don't no it all but it's not hard to read between the lines by u saying even if they bring in the law that your not allowed to ride on goverment land your going to keep doing it. U sound like the guys who brag about riding in caribo areas when your not alowed and help tree huggers get more dirt on us for the closing of goverment land because u think the law doesn't mean anything so I guess it's not hard to read between the lines when u have comments like that.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Following the law blindly all the time isnt a good think.

If the "law" said you had to jump off a bridge would you do it?

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score

That us possibly the dumbest reasoning I have ever had the pleasure of reading

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

That us possibly the dumbest reasoning I have ever had the pleasure of reading

So you would do it then? Guess you arent that smart ither
:rolleyes:

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score

Yes because my government will tell me to jump off a bridge.... And more grade 6 comments to make.

Give me a break... Give your reasons for why but seriously "if they asked you to jump off a bridge would you" really.... That's the argument you have.... Take that one to please your case with the politicians trying to stop us from doing what we love.

Just like said before its not your feelings on the issue but the ignorant way you portray them... If your gunna make an argument make it a logical well thought out one instead of making yet another out door enthusiast look like a moron back woods red neck

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Yes because my government will tell me to jump off a bridge.... And more grade 6 comments to make.

Give me a break... Give your reasons for why but seriously "if they asked you to jump off a bridge would you" really.... That's the argument you have.... Take that one to please your case with the politicians trying to stop us from doing what we love.

Just like said before its not your feelings on the issue but the ignorant way you portray them... If your gunna make an argument make it a logical well thought out one instead of making yet another out door enthusiast look like a moron back woods red neck

Hey Genius its just an analogy,,I Dont feel like typing all night,, keeping things short sorry.

Govenment through out history is known for unjust Laws. Im not saying go hit the Cariboo zones,
But if one day they say no more sledding Period. Im going riding.

Way to tired to clearly articulate my point right now. So you win.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score

Yes but you are not clearly articulating and sayin this on an open forum which makes our community look bad. If you want to argue it make good points. Argue your case but remember on here what you say has the possibility of being read by thousands of people.

If you don't have time I make an intelligent argument...... Don't argue

Barry Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

no but if enogh guys keep screwing around on closed areas we won't have anywhere to ride seen this already around the lakes in the st paul area so if guys keep going into marked areas they are going to close areas off. So because a few guys want to go into these areas they are going to screwup for the rest of us by getting areas closed, seen this on the news a few weeks ago they showed a perfect meadow and a few hours latter it was destroyed by a few morrons on quads and this was on the news so whos losing.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Yes but you are not clearly articulating and sayin this on an open forum which makes our community look bad. If you want to argue it make good points. Argue your case but remember on here what you say has the possibility of being read by thousands of people.

If you don't have time I make an intelligent argument...... Don't argue

I feel it is an iteligent argument.(more of just a small point really) We will have to disagree on this one.

no but if enogh guys keep screwing around on closed areas we won't have anywhere to ride seen this already around the lakes in the st paul area so if guys keep going into marked areas they are going to close areas off. So because a few guys want to go into these areas they are going to screwup for the rest of us by getting areas closed, seen this on the news a few weeks ago they showed a perfect meadow and a few hours latter it was destroyed by a few morrons on quads and this was on the news so whos losing.

I agree there is people out there that are jack asses and dont belong on the trail or need to be educated on
some trail edicate at the very least.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I guess the more inteligent question would have been:

The Government of Canada says no more ATV's, SLEDS , BIKES ext. for recreational use on crown land.

Are you going to obey that law or not?

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I guess the more inteligent question would have been:

The Government of Canada says no more ATV's, SLEDS , BIKES ext. for recreational use on crown land.

Are you going to obey that law or not?
what if the penalty was death? would you?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

what if the penalty was death? would you?

Penalty is death? Yeah I think thats probably a good time to start fighting back dont you?

Just noticed your post count 6666,,,,

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

the idea is to respect the land, treat it as if you own it, not like you want to rape it. your kids will have to ride where you have been!!!!! i'm thinking this is the gist of the original thread.

Last edited:

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score

Grade 6 comments with grade 6 spelling.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Penalty is death? Yeah I think thats probably a good time to start fighting back dont you?

Just noticed your post count 6666,,,,
I would think at the point that such a law was enacted, the fight would have been long and exhaustive. no one is going to sit back and let any government pass such crap. it's the reason why I posted such a ridiculous penalty to match such a ridiculous law. by the time something like that goes over we will have a lot more to worry about than quading on crown land.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score

lilduke "loved" my comment about his 6th grade spelling

Top Bottom