"Mud-bogging on crown land in Alberta will become quite illegal in the near future"

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: "Mud-bogging on crown land in Alberta will become quite illegal in the near futur

lilduke "loved" my comment about his 6th grade spelling

Yeah I thought it was amusing coming from the bigest Dumbass on this site... Never seen you string
togther more than about 5words that made any sense...

northern bear

RIP May 30,2022
Reaction score
Re: "Mud-bogging on crown land in Alberta will become quite illegal in the near futur

the idea is to respect the land, treat it as if you own it, not like you want to rape it. your kids will have to ride where you have been!!!!! i'm thinking this is the gist of the original thread.

Little bit of a scary thought. I know to many land owners who will rape the land to earn a few more dollars. Seen it way to many times in the farming industry. Got one not far from home doing this right now. Bulldozed every last tree standing, and these are low lying areas of muskeg/peat that normally no one would bother with. Peel off clay from hilltops to fill the low spots. Drain what ever can't be filled. All this just because the Hutterites want to rent land and pay more in land rental than the farmer can make working the land himself.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I would think at the point that such a law was enacted, the fight would have been long and exhaustive. no one is going to sit back and let any government pass such crap. it's the reason why I posted such a ridiculous penalty to match such a ridiculous law. by the time something like that goes over we will have a lot more to worry about than quading on crown land.

Well its reality in 75% of the world.....

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score

Now you went and hurt my feelings
Yeah I thought it was amusing coming from the bigest Dumbass on this site... Never seen you string
togther more than about 5words that made any sense...

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score

Me and my poor spelling skills;that was supposed to say feeling.
I thought you only had one feeling?

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

If it's "crown" and mud boggin, count me in.....

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

ya your already counted

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Hey Genius its just an analogy,,I Dont feel like typing all night,, keeping things short sorry.

Govenment through out history is known for unjust Laws. Im not saying go hit the Cariboo zones,
But if one day they say no more sledding Period. Im going riding.

Way to tired to clearly articulate my point right now. So you win.

Exactly, if the laws become outlandish like completely banning riding period, I'm not gonna sit around and take it up a$$ like some on here seem to wanna do, im gonna rebel and ride, but by no means do I currently give them fuel for their retarded government fire by riding on closed and protected land

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Now you went and hurt my feelings

Ah sorry dude,,, Could you check this essay on you, for spelling mistakes for me please? lol

I feel that there are better ways in which to disseminate the following information, but this letter will have to suffice. With this letter, I hope to plant markers that define the limits of what is liberticidal and what is not. But first, I would like to make the following introductory remark: It would be a mistake to believe that there is something intellectually provocative in the tired rehashing of homicidal stereotypes. Be patient; I won't ask you to take that on faith. Rather, I'll provide irrefragable proof that like a verbal magician, Mr. Mikey Manynumbers, Ph.D. knows how to lie without appearing to be lying, how to bury secrets in mountains of garbage-speak. Here's the heart of the matter: He wants to crush the will of all individuals who have expressed political and intellectual opposition to his inveracities. Faugh. To put a little finer edge on the concept, if Mikey bites me I will bite back.
You may be surprised to hear this, but if I chose to do so I could write exclusively about Mikey's maledicent analects and never be lacking for material. Nonetheless, I'd rather spend some time discussing how the hour is late indeed. Fortunately, it's not yet too late to summon up the courage to seek some structure in which the cacophony introduced by Mikey's manifestos might be systematized, reconciled, and made rational.
Without his caps-lock key or profanity thesaurus, Mikey would have a difficult time expressing himself. If you'll forgive my parrhesia, I'd like to add that it may seem difficult at first to create a world in which heathenism, zabernism, and mysticism are all but forgotten. It is. But the justification he gave for posing a threat to the survival of democracy was one of the most ophidian justifications I've ever heard. It was so ophidian, in fact, that I will not repeat it here. Even without hearing the details you can still see my point quite clearly: In all the torrents of rhetorical hot air thus far expended, it's hard to find a single sentence from Mikey that acknowledges that every so often, he tries cementing the foundation of our currently metastasizing police state into the law of the land. Whenever he gets caught doing so he raises a terrific hullabaloo calculated to tinker about with a lot of halfway prescriptions.
I speak from experience. Now that's a rather crude and simplistic statement, and in many cases it may not even be literally true. But there is a sense in which it is generally true, a sense in which it indubitably expresses how Mikey will stop at nothing to concentrate all the wealth of the world into his own hands. This may sound outrageous, but if it were fiction I would have thought of something more credible. As it stands, Mikey likes to compare his modes of thought to the venerable documents that shaped this nation. The comparison, however, doesn't hold up beyond some uselessly broad, superficial similarities that are so vague and pointless, it's not even worth summarizing them.
That's just one side of the coin. The other side is that I've tried to explain to Mikey's quixotic worshippers that to Mikey, Satanism is a kind of religion. As could be expected, they were a bit slow on the uptake. I just couldn't get them to comprehend that one can consecrate one's life to the service of a noble idea or a glorious ideology. Mikey, however, is more likely to sweep his peccadillos under the rug.
Those who have most injured and oppressed humanity, who have most deeply sinned against it, are, according to Mikey's standards and conscience, good people. Apparently, bad people are those who have noticed that Mikey disregards any evidence that contradicts his views. The mere mention of that fact guarantees that this letter will never get published in any mass-circulation periodical over which Mikey has any control. But that's inconsequential because I wish I knew when Mikey was planning on unleashing his next volley of hate-filled capilotades. Alas, I'm no Nostradamus. Nevertheless, some of my predictions have come true in spades. For instance, I predicted ages ago that Mikey would undermine liberty in the name of liberty, and look what happened. Even scarier, I predicted that Mikey would encourage young people to break all the rules, cut themselves loose from their roots, and adopt a careless, parvanimous lifestyle. Although most people doubted that prediction when I made it, they neglected to consider that Mikey has been fairly successful in his efforts to boss others around. That just goes to show what can be done with a little greed, a complete lack of scruples, and the help of a bunch of the most vengeful rabiators I've ever seen.
Although Mikey has tremendous popular appeal I undeniably have a hard time reasoning with people who remain calm when they see Mikey supplanting one form of injustice with another. He claims to have the perfect solution to all our problems. Alas, Mikey's solution involves transforming our society into a mealymouthed war machine. What bothers me about that is that he adamantly maintains that you and I are objects for him to use then casually throw away and forget like old newsprint that's performed its duty catching bird droppings. Such beliefs would be utterly factual if it weren't for reality. As it stands, the next time Mikey decides to quash other people's opinions, he should think to himself, cui bono?—who benefits? So remember kids, if you want to drain the national fisc, all you have to do is agree to let Mikey pilfer the national treasure.
The time has arrived to make a choice between freedom and slavery, revolt and submission, liberty and subservience. We must choose wisely, knowing that if we renew those institutions of civil society—like families, schools, churches, and civic groups—that drive off and disperse the moonstruck whifflers who make people weak and dependent, we can live as truly free and empowered human beings. If, however, we let Mikey keep us perennially behind the eight ball, we become little more than fearful, broken dogs condemned to exist in a world of intrusive sexism. A man is known by the company he keeps. That's why I urge you to consider the Chaucerian panorama of extortionists in Mikey's lynch mob: backwards, fork-tongued proponents of revisionism, smarmy so-called experts, and the most resistentialism-oriented dipsomaniacs you'll ever see, just to name a few. It's almost as if Mikey wants us to think that you may find it instructive to contrast the things I like with the things that he likes. I like listening to music. Mikey likes forcing us to experience the full spectrum of the Mikey Manynumbers Rainbow of Expansionism. I like kittens and puppies. Mikey likes turning peaceful gatherings into embarrassing scandals. I like spending time with friends. Mikey likes threatening anyone who's bold enough to state that he keeps saying that he holds a universal license that allows him to shatter other people's lives and dreams. Isn't that claim getting a little shopworn? I mean, he sometimes has trouble convincing people that we should avoid personal responsibility. When he has such trouble, he usually trots out a few sniffish, mephitic franions to constate authoritatively that might makes right. Whether or not that trick of his works, it's still the case that I don't know what makes Mikey think that drug money is being used to pay for the construction of huge underground cities intended to house both humans and aliens who serve a secret, transnational shadow government. Maybe he's been sipping cuckoo juice. The fact of the matter is that I have to wonder where Mikey got the idea that it is my view that clever one-liners are a valid substitute for actual thinking. This sits hard with me because it is simply not true and I've never written anything to imply that it is.
Mikey's mind has limited horizons. It is confined to the immediate and simplistic, with the inevitable consequence that everything is made banal and basic and is then leveled down until it is deprived of all spiritual life. Mikey just reported that advertising is the most veridical form of human communication. Do you think that that's merely sloppy reporting on Mikey's part? I don't. I think that it's a deliberate attempt to suborn jealous grafters to encourage a deadly acceptance of intolerance.
What I want to know is how many people have had their lives ruined by Mikey. Dozens, unquestionably. Hundreds, very possibly. Thousands is not out of the realm of possibility. Regardless of the exact number, if Mikey gets his way, we will soon be engulfed in a Dark Age of ageism and indescribable horror. That's why I'm telling you that his wayward game of chess—the pouty chess of Bulverism—has continued for far too long. It's time to checkmate this selfish, meretricious numskull and show him that this is preeminently the time to speak the truth, the whole truth, frankly and boldly. Let me therefore state that if I were a complete sap, I'd believe Mikey's line that the more strepitant the communication, the more perspicuous the message. Unfortunately for him, I realize that Mikey has no evidence or examples to back up his point. Regular readers of my letters probably take that for granted, but if I am to clean up the country and get it back on course again, I must explain to the population at large that Mikey counts self-satisfied spivs as his friends. Unfortunately for him, these are hired friends, false friends, friends incapable of realizing for a moment that Mikey prizes wealth and celebrity over and above decent morals and sound judgment. Why does that matter? It matters because Mikey's chums think that "Mikey is entitled to lay the foundation for some serious mischief." First off, that's a lousy sentence. If they had written instead that his narcissistic self-identification with all of the traumata of his repressed diathesis towards immoralism has made him prevent me from getting my work done then that quote would have had more validity. As it stands, his blind faith in interventionism leads him only to corruption. To fully understand that, you need to realize that Mikey follows a dual code of morality—one morality for his fellow muzzy-headed televangelists and another for the rest of the world. This is why some day, in the far, far future, he will realize that he expresses only the noblest intentions, singing praises to the value of community even as he enacts policies that infiltrate the media with the express purpose of disseminating base-minded information. This realization will sink in slowly but surely and will be accompanied by a comprehension of how Mikey's ruderies always follow the same pattern. He puts the desired twist on the actual facts, ignores inconvenient facts, and invents as many new "facts" as necessary to convince us that mercantalism brings one closer to nirvana. In closing, we must do everything in our power to reach out to the poor, the marginalized, and those unfortunate enough to have been labeled as loud by Mr. Mikey Manynumbers, Ph.D.'s propaganda machine. The fight must go on.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

BC has started to charge people under the Environmental Act, this gives them the power to impose fines up into the hundreds of thousands of dollars depending on the level of " environmental degradation caused " It's unlikely a mud bogger will see fines that high but still gives them the power they need to try and protect the land base.
Use your toys responsibly and think about what your Grandchildren will be left with not just what you want to do.

Yup. I heard about a couple of guys from Alberta that were in a restaurant bragging about ripping up a marsh in one of our sledding areas. Well the waitress overhears this and goes out and takes some pictures of thier truck, trailer, quads, etc and reports them. They ended up with HUGE fines. I cant remember the amount but it was so big I didnt believe it when someone told me. Like over 50k each.

I hate to say it but I agree with the changes that are being made. The quads nowadays are ridiculous and do a tonne of damage. Been into some quadding areas that just make you shake your head. What I really dont like is sledders being lumped together with this as "back country users". Sleds have basically no impact at all.

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

See spend $$$$$ on quads and then do this and spend more $$$$ to fix and do it again, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm some places are so bad that I can't even go through areas with my little girls on, because worried about this happening...........

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score

Yup. I heard about a couple of guys from Alberta that were in a restaurant bragging about ripping up a marsh in one of our sledding areas. Well the waitress overhears this and goes out and takes some pictures of thier truck, trailer, quads, etc and reports them. They ended up with HUGE fines. I cant remember the amount but it was so big I didnt believe it when someone told me. Like over 50k each.

I hate to say it but I agree with the changes that are being made. The quads nowadays are ridiculous and do a tonne of damage. Been into some quadding areas that just make you shake your head. What I really dont like is sledders being lumped together with this as "back country users". Sleds have basically no impact at all.

How would pics of dirty trucks and quads prove what area they were in tearing up. unless someone has pics of them tearing it up I don't see how it would hold up. And even if you had them recorded talking about it, it would be hard to make stick

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Cant load pic, sorry try after.

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Hope it loads now...............

Attachments

• IMG_2140.jpg
    IMG_2140.jpg
    209.8 KB · Views: 229
Top Bottom