Look out Polaris and Cat!!

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Brand bashing is just plain lame, did you design and build your sled? Nope you walked into a store with a handfull of cash or a credit rating and bought one, could've been anybody in any store or any brand and it doesn't make you special. Maybe you bought a few performance items and bolted them on, that doesn't make your sled the best or lessen the lame factor. If you hand built your sled then brag, if you worked out really hard and got as light as possible then brag, if you ride a lot and work on improving your riding skills then by all means brag or if you work for a major brand you may have the right to bash the others but to bash a brand just cause you bought the competing brand is infantile. All of todays sleds are way better than anything we had 10 years ago and are all fun. Rant over.. Merry Christmas all.

You probably think its ok to not keep score in kids sports as well so nobody gets their feelings hurt. lol

simple fact is that man is a competitive animal. the high mark is the high mark. If you have the cash to buy the best than good for you. If you have the skill to outride a superior sled thats great too. but it is ALWAYS a competition

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You probably think its ok to not keep score in kids sports as well so nobody gets their feelings hurt. lol

simple fact is that man is a competitive animal. the high mark is the high mark. If you have the cash to buy the best than good for you. If you have the skill to outride a superior sled thats great too. but it is ALWAYS a competition

I'm kinda with Orrin. "keeping score" has its place in the world, losing is part of life. But to me in sledding.....Who fawkin' cares who "wins"? What did you really win? so you put the highmark up, whoop dee doo....its a highmark, once the snow melts, its gone forever. there are 50 guys waiting at the bottom of the hill that could beat it. I enjoy being out in the mountains and riding my ass off, laughing and smiling with my friends.

If peeps gotta go out and have a dick measuring contest on every hill or lake they see, then I feel sorry for them, they are missing out on what is truly fun about sledding.

Sparx

Reaction score
Unless it's a factory boosted sled it's a waste of my time. Coming from a well running '07 M1000 with the SLP package, intake & reeds it's nothing compared to my '10 M8 @ 10lbs of boost, even at 5lbs of boost I would take it over my M1000. I had alot of light weight parts to get rid of the heavier items and shaved over 30lbs off the sled and came to the conclusion it would never be as light as an M8. When it comes to the deep days and digging the sled out every ounce of weight and power mattered.

FLEMINA

Reaction score
its getting deep over here, :beer:cheers:beer: , merry christmas to y'all!

foxrider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Brp has a new engine coming out in the new year.

ill give you some hints

its not boosted

its not supercharged

it is an etec

it is 180hp

:D

and it is backed up by a reliable source who test rode it last weekend so i hear through the blowest line

:d

i have a hard time beleiveing it but i do beleive this guy

I read a article in the edmonton journal about this, its going to be a great new motor.

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just rode one today, not impressed with the power. It is a really clean runner and sounded ok with a stock can for all thats worth.

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Must really suck to be you.

Top Bottom