Last wednesday

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Out this afternoon , down the Wapiti to the confluence with Smokey. Beautiful on the river right now 26 above really low clean water , lots of spots where it's pretty tough not to touch a bit. Supposed to be above 20 most of the week , gonna be tough on work schedule. Lol.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    208.9 KB · Views: 170

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I have to do this one more time buddy I am going to pound you ? Lol
Nice boat buddy

Lol, Maybe sometime you can show me the error I keep making, like maybe tomorrow, maybe downstream on Smokey , somewhere near Braden's ? Thanks , I appreciate it , again.
I took a pic of your boat also but against the sun, turned out black, sorry. So, that eliminates both photography and Puter skills, not sure what the hell I'm gonna be when I grow up.

Last edited:

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I cant wait for my new Fish Lenny!!!

Good for you man, maybe you could bring it up here and we can help,you break it in properly. It's always nice to have a good support group to get over those first couple scratches and dents. LOL. How big, what pump and motor ? Oh I forgot, Steve's building it , Scott pump right lol.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Group went out again last night, what a friggen hoot, went downstream on the Smokey from Bezanson. Buddy bought a bunch of tannerite, we made 2 - 10 lb boxes , put them out about 180 to 200 meters and 9 of us took turns with a couple SKS 's open sights standing freehand, went hru a lot of ammo, no hits. Finally used a 300 mag scoped, when you hit those things holy crapola, that is awesome, you could feel the compression wave back where we were, and that was only 10 lbs each . I'm buying some of that ****, it's way to cool, kind of a pain mixing it but worth it, sounded like a war zone I imagine especiallynwhen those things detonated, but great way to spend an evening on river, HP, alcohol, explosives...... What could go wrong ?

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LS3 212 no scott for me 19 foot hammer head.

Good for you Chris, you're gonna have a ball with it. If it were me I'd investigate getting a fold down front half cover with zip in side windows and zip on drop curtain, also a zip on full camper top with a rear hoop thing. Gives way more options when you're out and way easier than messing with and storing all the friggen half hoop things and getting all the pieces folded up. Most used usually is just the half top for sun or rain, and super quick to on and off. Go with lots of Fish guys and watch them with their tops and always question why they wanna mess with those tops. Great boat, good choice.

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know what your saying Len but where do store the the fold down top because its in the way when down.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know what your saying Len but where do store the the fold down top because its in the way when down.

I'll take a pic of that and send it to you. Easy peasy, convenient as hell.

Top Bottom