joeys going rideing

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
if it's a bank card that won't work then NO thats his problem....

A Tims card YES absolutley... says right on the card that it is the property of tim hortons Inc.... thier product, thier card, thier problem customer should have got his free dozen doughnuts...

My two cents...

hey heres a question not really related to the topic.........

but some dude came in yesterday and ordered 12 donuts , i got every one and packaged them for him , he went to pay with a timcard but our machine wouldn't put it through , not on that till , not on the other one not even on the drive through till , he said he should get his donuts free as its our system that didn't work and it wasn't his fault , should he get his free????

note that he got 1 free donut.........if it was up to me i would've given him four donuts free.

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
hey heres a question not really related to the topic.........

but some dude came in yesterday and ordered 12 donuts , i got every one and packaged them for him , he went to pay with a timcard but our machine wouldn't put it through , not on that till , not on the other one not even on the drive through till , he said he should get his donuts free as its our system that didn't work and it wasn't his fault , should he get his free????

note that he got 1 free donut.........if it was up to me i would've given him four donuts free.

Was the machine busted?? Or was it his card??

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree too...our stores here put HUGE signs up when the machines dont work which seems often (often enough to have huge signs) so if the machine was on the fritz I too would have demanded free donuts...

i totally agree , my boss is not so leanient for the little guy.

customer wasn't exactly nice and smiley but he had a reason to be angry.

Top Bottom