joeys going rideing

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: joeys goning rideing

it sure was!!! its weird tho , the fog up there is actually clouds lol

and your head is probably going to stay in them for a few days. jk:d
nice pics good to see you and your pa got out for a rip.

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Looks like a perfect blue bird day in the mountains. Glad you enjoyed it, now to keep after saving those pennies...

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

THAT IS SO COOL! Great pics from a Great day! So good to hear you an "Epic" day Joey. Days like that are good for the Soul, whether you're religious or not. Did your Dad have a good time too? Maybe now that he's seen how much it means to you he'll try to get out with you more often. Gotta say, this is the "Feel Good" thread of the year!:beer::beer::beer::d

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

thanks everyone!!

my dad had a good time and he already knows how much sledding means to me but apparently not enough to buy us each sleds , instead a boat which only he and my mom enjoy , infact going out in the boat usually depresses me more! cold rain , ya what a great time!

but it deffinately was one of the best days of my life!!!!

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Let's not discount the boat here... I see far more young ladies in bikinis on boats than on sleds.... Most of the time at least. :d

ryan#1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

"apparently not enough to buy us each sleds"

That's cool you had a good day.

When I was 14 and started sledding i was rocking a 340 elan and it ditch banging got old fast so when I was 15 I went and logged pulling strawline and hooking chokers all summer while my friends hung out at the lake and goofed off. I then bought a brand new sled...it was a sweet 93 Phazer LT off the showroom floor. I was the ch!t though and it really kicked ass once I put a pipe and paddles on it.

That's pretty victim man. If you you really want it most all the labour industries are screaming for people in BC go get a job and buy your own sled. :beer:

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

"apparently not enough to buy us each sleds"

That's cool you had a good day.

When I was 14 and started sledding i was rocking a 340 elan and it ditch banging got old fast so when I was 15 I went and logged pulling strawline and hooking chokers all summer while my friends hung out at the lake and goofed off. I then bought a brand new sled...it was a sweet 93 Phazer LT off the showroom floor. I was the ch!t though and it really kicked ass once I put a pipe and paddles on it.

That's pretty victim man. If you you really want it most all the labour industries are screaming for people in BC go get a job and buy your own sled. :beer:

good story:beer: i bought more then half of my sx just from doing odd jobs for neighbors.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com

It took me most of my life to get ahead of the money thing so I could have the things I wanted.
House, Kids, Van....Etc....Etc...Etc
Finally as I enter my "Middle Ages" there is a balance.

Work hard, plan well, save lots and you will make your dreams come true.

ryan#1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Get a camp job. They suck but you can't spend your money and usually lots of hours. Adds up pretty quick if you can't spend it. If i recall if you are under the personal exemption amount pretty much no deductions. If you are a hard worker you should be able to pull in 4-5000 grand a month in camp in a labor job.

Now my wife spends it anyways so no point in going to camp ;)

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

It took me most of my life to get ahead of the money thing so I could have the things I wanted.
House, Kids, Van....Etc....Etc...Etc
Finally as I enter my "Middle Ages" there is a balance.

Work hard, plan well, save lots and you will make your dreams come true.

i am! except for the coming true part lol other then yesterday anyways! lol

and thanks for deleting the rude posts

Top Bottom