interesting predicament

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The nay sayers will be like , it's just a quinky dinky lmfao

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So basically, it's Toyota's fault I'm going on 8 months waiting for my new truck, and there's still no end in sight.

dale+shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What happens to the 60 containers that don't go back?
Those leftover containers are stockpiled. Apparently there are huge yards stacked with empties. No time to load a half full freighter. They have to get that ship out of port so the next one can get in.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Those leftover containers are stockpiled. Apparently there are huge yards stacked with empties. No time to load a half full freighter. They have to get that ship out of port so the next one can get in.
You would think they would be super cheap rather than double what they were 2 years ago

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone got a sled deck for my eff one fiddy?
i have an aluminum one for a long box f150 and also a custom aluminum fuel tank for under the deck, think it was 399L, it has a 12ft ramp also.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
guess fellow who was looking wasn't interested or had no idea what along box on a truck was?

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
guess fellow who was looking wasn't interested or had no idea what along box on a truck was?
Have an 8 foot truckboss, just waiting for my truck to arrive. It's been on order longer than a snow checked Polaris. Stuck in this 6 ft f150 right now

Top Bottom