Idling diesel's, why do you doit?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BC is awesome. Its nice to have climate control no matter where you're going.

People idle their civic's N chit for the same reason.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wooooo ,,, loves it . Saved enough from free diesel to last a lifetime .

He save enough for a big old Caddy and a gas guzzlin Hot rod. All paid for by never havin to buy fuel or trucks, benefits and bonus of the patch.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BC is awesome. Its nice to have climate control no matter where you're going.

People idle their civic's N chit for the same reason.

They idle Prius's too?

Absledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They jack the truck up and are too short to clean the windshield on frosty mornings.

Hey man some of us are too short for stock trucks! I really need to get a set of running boards. . . Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They jack the truck up and are too short to clean the windshield on frosty mornings.

Park in heated garage.

Remember it is Alberta

So much Money

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Patience .....young man....
How long did you live in Alberta , how long have you been in BC ? That might have something to do with it ....lol

We get that you moved to BC, however that has not suddenly made BC better and Alberta suck all of a sudden, coincidently about the time you moved....
Funny thing is Neville, in the last 10-15 years, lots of people moved from b.c to alberta for work, hence the bud ratio in Alberta

And he'll ya, I'd never in a million years go move back to alberta, u can have that sh!t

Never said b.c was the best, but it's a fawk of a lot better than the rat race, bull sh!t there

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I see BC is like the old brute and the sled... If it's yours it's the best...lol
If you had moved to Saskatchewan , that would be the best too ...

To say there is more dope smoked in Alberta than BC is simply ludicrous .... No matter how many dope smokers you knew in any province....
Funny how ya hop on the band wagon to help old Crackadoo out

Larry's a big boy, he can spout off, he should be able to take it too

I know Lund for years, even before I moved, even before I was a suds and buds

He's 100 % not a bud smoking leaf licker

That's like me saying ur a drag queen, oh ya that's right, drag races prove nothing

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Funny thing is Neville, in the last 10-15 years, lots of people moved from b.c to alberta for work, hence the bud ratio in Alberta

And he'll ya, I'd never in a million years go move back to alberta, u can have that sh!t

Never said b.c was the best, but it's a fawk of a lot better than the rat race, bull sh!t there

puff puff pass, now jeff, seems to be more of your BC buds moved to alberta's rat race than Alberta's finest going to BC, must be a reason--- was it because you showed up there!
lol. opportunity I'm thinkin!!! you becoming a "PLANKER"??? as far as you never coming back o alberta, that's entirely up to you, but i'm willing to bet, you will be back, lol, even just to visit, you just can't stay away!!

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I idle my truck in the winter because its my office and after being out working on the frozen ground for hours on end I need it to be warm to break a chill. If I am coming down the mountain from sledding and I am wet, I will start my truck as soon as I get to it and it can warm up while I load up, even if we are BSing a while, anybody who has a problem with it has exactly that, their own problem.

Also the winter climate here in Oilberta is a little harsher than the Brokanogan. Lol :stir:

I have never had a motor issue where idling was the cause from gas toys, trucks and cars to diesel pickups, heavy equipment and trucks. Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom