Hunters Range

Ash1855

Reaction score
When is there typically enogh snow to ride in Sicamous? We were thinking of coming up December 12,13, and 14. Should there be enough snow by then? How are the hills? Steep climbs or more rolling hills? What is the cost for trail passes? Thanks.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When is there typically enogh snow to ride in Sicamous? We were thinking of coming up December 12,13, and 14. Should there be enough snow by then? How are the hills? Steep climbs or more rolling hills? What is the cost for trail passes? Thanks.

you should be all good for snow coverage by that time, visability can be tough at that time of year because it snows so much.
trail passes are $10 or $15 ,
as it goes for terrain theres a good mix of hills, drifts, drops and some nice climbs as well, lots of places to go and play in the sicamous area
have fun

smkngstv

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hunters is great something for everyone snow should be great by dec enjoy go widow makers

tom29

Reaction score
thinking of going this weekend for road ride to test the sleds and maybe play in meadow?? anyone been up lately?

shiznitt100

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
from what i have heard is guys were on dirt bikes there just a week or so ago. have not read anything positive for the area yet. i cant wait to get there again, some of the best riding i have had yet

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thinking of going this weekend for road ride to test the sleds and maybe play in meadow?? anyone been up lately?

hey Tom29, pm me with your ph# I'd like to find out if you find any snow this weekend, I don't know if we'll have internet to check when we get there.:beer:

tom29

Reaction score
If parts show up for buddies sled then we re gonna head up on saturday, maybe sunday not completely sure yet. i know a guy who was up there yesterday, or the weekend and said there was about a foot of snow up high so hopefully its enough this weekend to bomb around and get the machines setup for the year!!

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If parts show up for buddies sled then we re gonna head up on saturday, maybe sunday not completely sure yet. i know a guy who was up there yesterday, or the weekend and said there was about a foot of snow up high so hopefully its enough this weekend to bomb around and get the machines setup for the year!!

nice nice yea one of my buddies wants to hit up revy

karbz700

Reaction score
sicamus is sick. Best riding ive done bar none. Cant wait. An update would be sweet.

XPeep

Reaction score
Here comes the report you have ALL been waiting for. I rode there today- up kingfisher. staged at 12/13km. made first tracks up to the meadow, it was pretty bumpy. A few of the drainage ditches running across the road were still open and were getting muddy towards the end of the day. There was about a foot of powder on don't know how many foot base heading up. When we got to the meadow i probed and got about 4ft. Pretty decent powder riding, sunk to my hip when i stepped off the sled. There are still tons of ravines and rocks that are just starting to get covered up. I nailed quite a few rocks and trees today. The snow up in the alpine was windblown to pretty much nothing- TONS of rocks- dont even think about climbing up there now (all the hills outside of the first meadow have had the snow stripped off by the wind). All in all, it was alright for a quick fix- but im waiting for a few more weeks. Hope this helps

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_3494.jpg

this was by the first chalet!

Top Bottom