Hunters Range 2021-2022

snowtracker

Reaction score
Rode hunters also today missed all that carnage lol did bump into a couple guys with a broken carbon fiber skid frame and they had it rigged up for the ride out Parking 5-10km trail was good too main cabin and whooped out from there to Gordon Sidney Jumped into the trees found some good untracked pow 4ftish with 1-2ft of pow great day lots of sun

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
First ride of the season today. We were in the clouds most of the day. Chatted at the Chalet for quite awhile in the morning waiting for the clouds to lift. Went up to the communication tower and couldn't see dick all. Not a lot of snow up there as this is the first time I have seen the tops of the concrete filled steel pipes.

Came back to lower elevation and rode the trees around the lower tower. Probed 170 cm of snow; 70 cm of fresh on a 10-15 cm thick rock hard ice layer and that was on a second layer closer to the ground. The snow was blower in the trees and all the meadows were tracked out from the weekend.

The trails (Brash and Ashton) are groomed from the main staging area to the Chalet. They were working on the trail north to the Gordon Sydney cabin with the snowcat. I didn't ask how far they got.

For the first day, it wasn't epic but it was a good outing.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First ride of the season today. We were in the clouds most of the day. Chatted at the Chalet for quite awhile in the morning waiting for the clouds to lift. Went up to the communication tower and couldn't see dick all. Not a lot of snow up there as this is the first time I have seen the tops of the concrete filled steel pipes.

Came back to lower elevation and rode the trees around the lower tower. Probed 170 cm of snow; 70 cm of fresh on a 10-15 cm thick rock hard ice layer and that was on a second layer closer to the ground. The snow was blower in the trees and all the meadows were tracked out from the weekend.

The trails (Brash and Ashton) are groomed from the main staging area to the Chalet. They were working on the trail north to the Gordon Sydney cabin with the snowcat. I didn't ask how far they got.

For the first day, it wasn't epic but it was a good outing.
read this morning that they got the groomer all the way back to the GS cabin.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
156189299_10157481810531152_7356786484641885837_n.jpg
do you know these guys?

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m struggling to see why there would be an APB out on this guy, ya he pulled under the overhang but all appears to be snow covered, not like it would of destroyed anything, I get that it’s not what the intended purpose of the porch overhang is but like really people are looking for the group like they made a criminal offence, it’s not like he tried to jump up on the roof or anything. I hear you have a couple Karen’s running the snowmobile club now so maybe it’s just a 2021 mentality thing, maybe if he was black nobody would of said anything about it

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m struggling to see why there would be an APB out on this guy, ya he pulled under the overhang but all appears to be snow covered, not like it would of destroyed anything, I get that it’s not what the intended purpose of the porch overhang is but like really people are looking for the group like they made a criminal offence, it’s not like he tried to jump up on the roof or anything. I hear you have a couple Karen’s running the snowmobile club now so maybe it’s just a 2021 mentality thing, maybe if he was black nobody would of said anything about it
That goes both ways

How the f , parks there sled on the deck

The new sledders just don't have the doo's and donts, passed down to them

Top Bottom