Humorous Kijiji Adds

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Remember Bruce Banner...remember The Incredible Hulk...well thats what happens to you when you step inside this beast of insanity. Black gamma rays practically pulse from this FOUR WHEEL DRIVE BAD BOY! I mean come on, look at it, it looks like it could smash through a building and then play chicken with a tank. All you out there that want your cake and eat it too, try this on for size. Leather seats, sunroof, nerf bars, tow package, and a Bose sound system to rock out and announce yourself to all who would commit evil. Whoever thought of the stupid Sprite commercial of "image is nothing, thirst is everything" needs to suck down a tall glass of Hummer 2 and realize IMAGE IS EVERYTHING!!!

DRAGON POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well...I am getting prepared for the zombie apocalypse...might just make a bid

Make sure he throws in the white glasses.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why are you such a hater? lol
Congratulations that dude just candy coated what was already a piece of shat, looks, smells and tastes like shat,.. probably is. What a retarded piece of craptastic junkosaurus all that is missing is his He-man lookalike jumpsuit.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Can't believe people aren't taking the zombie apocalypse seriously...

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was looking at buying a 223 and seen you can get zombie killer ammo made by hornady. thought that was kinda funny

Flatlander_01

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
[h=1]Life Sucks[/h]

$(KGrHqJHJBIE+Lcco-42BP27!25zkQ~~48_14.JPG
$(KGrHqNHJDcE-o13oU)NBP27!9Op0Q~~48_14.JPG
$(KGrHqZHJBgE+FDKRB08BP27BKWP7Q~~48_14.JPG

Date Listed 15-Jun-12
Last Edited 17-Jun-12
Price $27,500.00
Address Grande Prairie, AB T8V 8B9, Canada
For Sale By Owner
Year 2013
Colour Black

Well things were going good in my life. I had it all, a new boat, a good job, lots of money, nice car, good friends, no kids and endless amounts of lady lovin'! I must admit that i look pretty damn good in my under armour spandex undies. Things really couldn't have been better, until it all ended in a couple seconds of pure ecstacy.
Blah, Blah, Blah, Thats right you guessed it, I knocked up the town pump! Now because i am legally obligated to support the my own bloodline (or "hell spawn" which ever you prefer), and more importantly to say out of the klink (in jail i suspect i will have the reverse of lady lovin), i must liquidate everything i own.
I am being forced to sell my one and only true love a 2013 Four Winns H190SS. Shoot me an email and I might consider a baby bedroom set as trade.
UPDATE: Please call me for the specific's about the boat. I no longer can afford internet. I only get to the library every other weekend for my surfing needs.
UPDATE JUNE 16: SOLD!!!!

bigz64

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Life Sucks

Date Listed
15-Jun-12
Last Edited
17-Jun-12
Price
$27,500.00
Address
Grande Prairie, AB T8V 8B9, Canada

For Sale By
Owner
Year
Colour
Black

Well things were going good in my life. I had it all, a new boat, a good job, lots of money, nice car, good friends, no kids and endless amounts of lady lovin'! I must admit that i look pretty damn good in my under armour spandex undies. Things really couldn't have been better, until it all ended in a couple seconds of pure ecstacy.
Blah, Blah, Blah, Thats right you guessed it, I knocked up the town pump! Now because i am legally obligated to support the my own bloodline (or "hell spawn" which ever you prefer), and more importantly to say out of the klink (in jail i suspect i will have the reverse of lady lovin), i must liquidate everything i own.
I am being forced to sell my one and only true love a 2013 Four Winns H190SS. Shoot me an email and I might consider a baby bedroom set as trade.
UPDATE: Please call me for the specific's about the boat. I no longer can afford internet. I only get to the library every other weekend for my surfing needs.
UPDATE JUNE 16: SOLD!!!!

rubbers would have been the cheaper option

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can't believe people aren't taking the zombie apocalypse seriously...
According to the guy that wrote the book on surviving the zombie apocalypse, the .22 is the ultimate zombie killer. Ammo can be found everywhere and you can carry thousands of rounds pretty easily. He was on Sons of Guns a while back. They did up a nice 10/22 up in a bullpup frame with a 50 round mag for him.
try walking around with 1000 rounds of .223 in your backpack. Gotta shoot them in the head anyway. .17 hmr might be nice too, give you a little more range.

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
According to the guy that wrote the book on surviving the zombie apocalypse, the .22 is the ultimate zombie killer. Ammo can be found everywhere and you can carry thousands of rounds pretty easily. He was on Sons of Guns a while back. They did up a nice 10/22 up in a bullpup frame with a 50 round mag for him.
try walking around with 1000 rounds of .223 in your backpack. Gotta shoot them in the head anyway. .17 hmr might be nice too, give you a little more range.

If it has a 50 round clip it is a 50/22 not 10/22:rolleyes:

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some chick on Kijiji was trying to sell me home made green bottle brooms.............who da thought..........

Top Bottom