How to avoid the EDoola virus?

Dzl

Reaction score
Just stay behind them like normal and all will be fine I'm sure

Skegmeister

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You should wear a Tin foil hat to prevent them from burning your brain out with the brainwash ray gun and take a slinky. If they surround you, throw the slinky on the floor, Skidoo riders are always distracted with useless gimmicks. LOL

:alol2:

jjack

Banned
Reaction score
Don't see a problem with his English. Try to spell "again" correctly next time........In English please.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

fawkin grammer police,this was a funny thread till you showed up.What I meant was don't get the hurt feelings report.The first part might be funny if the second was understandable.So until you can say something funny go drink some cat piss and fawk off

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
fawkin grammer police,this was a funny thread till you showed up.What I meant was don't get the hurt feelings report.The first part might be funny if the second was understandable.So until you can say something funny go drink some cat piss and fawk off

grammar*

jk, had to lol

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

HV likes the poo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
E-doo-la: an envious infection all non Doo riders experience in winter time.

The only cure is Doolaide(and more cowbell) lol

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Never tried the stuff....

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ray will take a sip and voila! Maverick appears in back of his truck. I kid you not.....

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ray will take a sip and voila! Maverick appears in back of his truck. I kid you not.....

Maybe,,,

I Guess I did have doo sleds, Elan SS and an Everest 440. Way back in high school. I think 1978 models. Remember the Elan spitting gas on me all the time from the carb.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I ended up in emergency last night. Finally get to see the doc and asks my symptoms. I say I'm overly sensitive , can't take any good humoured jokes and saying doo rather than do all the time. He says I contracted B1R1P1, better known as the doo flu. He asks me if I've been around bright yellow objects that could awake these viruses and say yes. I start weeping uncontrollably. He says stop crying bitch there's a cure! Just get yourself above 6000' and the doo flu will go away. Off to valemont let it snow!!!!!

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
So I ended up in emergency last night. Finally get to see the doc and asks my symptoms. I say I'm overly sensitive , can't take any good humoured jokes and saying doo rather than do all the time. He says I contracted B1R1P1, better known as the doo flu. He asks me if I've been around bright yellow objects that could awake these viruses and say yes. I start weeping uncontrollably. He says stop crying bitch there's a cure! Just get yourself above 6000' and the doo flu will go away. Off to valemont let it snow!!!!!
So there is a cure?

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
That's got my vote for post of the year! I'm still fawkin laughing. Some of you overly sensitive doo faithful might even be able to see some humor in it.

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

:alol2: awesome!!!

Top Bottom