How to avoid the EDoola virus?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think it happened when I was checking out the wicked drop and roll on the T3. I had my whole fist up in there!

That could doo it...lol Seriously though it was a great seminar, just wish Jeremy would have had time to discuss how different sleds effect Avalanche Safety. You see a Skidoo in the wrong hands can be very dangerous because of how much farther into Avalanche terrain they allow you to go. Conversely Polaris are the safest brand because Avalanches don't happen in repair shops typically. Arctic Cat is the most Dangerous because they are always stuck in Avalanche terrain which increases your exposure time. And Yamaha,, well nobody rides those... PS this is just a joke,, ive had several friends killed in Avy's

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My buddy Paul sent this to me today. He wAs also at Turples, he says " look another propaganda pic by cat showing a doo with it's running boards packed with snow.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 133

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My buddy Paul sent this to me today. He wAs also at Turples, he says " look another propaganda pic by cat showing a doo with it's running boards packed with snow.

Theres a sled in that pic?

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

That right there is a triangle red rep

Top Bottom