How not to fit a Summit into a basement!!!!!!!!!! WTF?

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
could have been worse......at least it wasnt new, or a cat or yammi....just saying.....plus no one got hurt...except the wallet

Terry
:d:d:d:d

Billy Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hold my beer and watch this!!!!!!!!!!!:alol2:
Seriously this could have been much worse, good thing no one was hurt.

Billy Boy:cool:

Polaris_Fanatic

Reaction score
thats gotta suck, my uncle has the same sled but its stock and it did the same thing to them, he was in his shop working on it and he decided to start it, when it fired up it took off on him...luckily one of his friends that was helping him was able to smack the kill switch as it would have flew past him

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
img.php

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm envisioning a turbo'd nitro spooling up the turbo across the yard. :eek:

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know the guy that owns the house. He said he will email me pics. I will post.

Last edited:

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Most of that in the pic is cosmetic and should just buff right out.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
saved the pics (cause i love wreck pics) and the second pic's file name is: NEIL%20DUMBASS

LMAO

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
could have been worse......at least it wasnt new, or a cat or yammi....just saying.....plus no one got hurt...except the wallet

Terry
:d:d:d:d

You mean it should of been a yammi or a kitty? That way it would of died before it got 20 feet :p

That really sucks, but it is good for a laugh and one of those pictures that you think, no fing way :eek:

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HAHAHHAHAHHA...poor dude, that sucks but soooo happy to hear that know one was hurt.

p.s. please more pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
i know the gut that owns the house. He said he will email me pics. I will post.

please send me pics too, so i can give them to neil..... He's gonna contact the rcmp and try and get all their pics too, as he said they must've taken 50 pics, and every once in a while he could hear them chuckle......... Dam serious, but oh so funny. I'm glad no one was hurt too!!!!

ESOX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good one Ric, at first glance I figured you were pullin our legs...then I scrolled down:eek:. I'm not going to type it, but you can bet your a$$ I was laughing!:d. Please tell me insurance was in place. Neighbors will wake up screaming everytime they hear or smell a two-stroke!:cool:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
good one ric, at first glance i figured you were pullin our legs...then i scrolled down:eek:. I'm not going to type it, but you can bet your a$$ i was laughing!:d. Please tell me insurance was in place. Neighbors will wake up screaming everytime they hear or smell a two-stroke!:cool:

hey esox.... Ya, fully insured, no worries..... I can't even imagine what was goin' through everyones minds while this was all happening!

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
please send me pics too, so i can give them to neil..... He's gonna contact the rcmp and try and get all their pics too, as he said they must've taken 50 pics, and every once in a while he could hear them chuckle......... Dam serious, but oh so funny. I'm glad no one was hurt too!!!!

will do as soon as he mails them to me

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That sucks!

A few years back a group of us went on a sled recovery ride into the Pine Pass. A week or so earier a guy crashed his 440 XCR and had to leave it there. He ordered all the parts required to get the thing running so he could get it back out to the truck. About $1500.00 worth of parts.

Our group set off and arrived at the location early. While buddy was repairing his ride we all carried on riding around having a great day.

It came time for buddy to flash her up. When it started he was sitting on it. It took off full throttle, kill switch not connected, no tether, no key.
He tried dumping it on its side but only got bucked off.
This thing took off riderless at mach 9 into the small trees at first. Trees were flying up into the air like a bugs Bunny cartoon. It went about 200 yards through the trees into a real big show stopper of a Douglas Fir.

Buddy picked upthe remains of the sled and loaded them onto 4 other sleds to get the scrap off the mountain.

Sorry no photos.

Top Bottom