How not to fit a Summit into a basement!!!!!!!!!! WTF?

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for those pics sled bunny

When we going to see more pics of the carnage?? 2 Fences, jungle gym, and a hole in the basement..

ZEDNECK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats the only way i can think of to kill one of them summit 670s :d:d

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats the only way i can think of to kill one of them summit 670s :d:d

and even that didn't do it. it was still alive when they hit the switch, and i bet with used parts he could get that baby fixed for under a grand.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for those pics sled bunny

When we going to see more pics of the carnage?? 2 Fences, jungle gym, and a hole in the basement..

Talked with Mark at work today and he told me he would email me the pics. I will post them as soon as I get them

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
can you email them to me too, as neil would like pics to show his parents/friends/enemies, etc.......... Thanks

will do Ric but I have to wait until Mark sends them to me. Mark is from Newfoundland, just bought the house this year. I'm hoping he e-mails them to me tonight, but being a Newfie he may not, way too laid back.

ZEDNECK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and even that didn't do it. it was still alive when they hit the switch, and i bet with used parts he could get that baby fixed for under a grand.

ya exactly if that didnt kill it, i dont know what would

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Fyi: Neil just found out from the insurance company that they will be residing the whole house, since the siding cannot be matched due to fading etc. ..... Everything is covered by insurance, except the sled itself, so neil will be bringing the sled down to the shop asap to see what it requires..........

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Fyi: Neil just found out from the insurance company that they will be residing the whole house, since the siding cannot be matched due to fading etc. ..... Everything is covered by insurance, except the sled itself, so neil will be bringing the sled down to the shop asap to see what it requires..........

Can it be fixed???

mountainbigbull

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nothing like Koolaiding a sled into a basement!!
koolaidmansm.jpg

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Come on Pipes....get those pick's up please. That is tooo funny. SAD, but funny.

green-horn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wonder if the house owner had the Ba!!s to hit the kill on the thing or if buddy had to crawl through the broken window to kill it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... can you imagine the Racket that echoed through that house at WOT.

SOME PEOPLE USE A DOORBELL AND SOME DON"T!!!:rolleyes:

Top Bottom