How does your group operate

SUMMIT TREE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im kinda thinking if it's high enough on his priority list that four guys should wait then he would find a way out of work... Ie: a sudden case of the one day flu ... Or if you don't want questions .. Explosive diarrhea usually works pretty good lol!

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Are you a friend or are you a sledder....lol. ;)
But seriously, this happens in our group all the time! The lone buddy always understands and will come out on their own to get in whatever riding they can. Most of our crew does a lot of driving for work so it's not a biggie to do the drive alone.

yammyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Definitely go, either way he will come the next day or figure a way around work, no one can expect there group to wait for them, it's not like he will never get to go again anyways !

brian h

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'd tell the group to go and i would meet them up there if i was the one who had to work, i'd expect the same from them,running a truck with one sled does not cost much and when meet up with them split the accomudation costs

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
So if he cant take Friday off why don't all of you try take Monday and Tuesday off ? guaranteed the hill to yourself...In my work I can't give to many people Fridays off but they can always have a Monday off

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't ask anyone to wait for me. I let people know my availability and if they chose to work around my schedule I am very thankful, if they can't, no big deal I will meet them the next day.

Everyone's situation is different. Some guys have a great amount of disposable income that allows them to go whenever they please without a second thought, others do what they can to get out 20 days a year.

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I assume that Sean and his group are on the hill as we speak!!! I hope they have a safe trip!!!

In our group I own the truck and trailer. When we plan a trip we try to accommodate all parties but it is pretty tough most times. I let our group know when I can go as I usually have more days available than the most of or buddies, if they can make it, all good, if they cannot make the full trip they see to it that there sled etc is loaded and drive there own azz. :)

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
No. I would never have waited for him. Just taken his sled. Lol

Good and that's what I thought.

For our group the bigger problem we've run into over the years is guys backing out l, then we have hotel room problems and fuel costs rise etc.

Sent from my Phone while sitting on the side of the road.....maybe.

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
My group basically puts the sled on the truck and goes, mainly because it consists of just me haha, but around here we usually just ride our sleds to each others places since we all live out in the country.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMO it's a little unfair to the rest of the group to have one ask the others to wait.
But look on the bright side thurs sucked for traveling and fri will be a better day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NathanLarson

Reaction score
We usually go in a pretty small group of 4-6 people. Rarely any more. We all head down at the same time. One truck leads the other one follows. We stay at the same hotel and everything and sled the whole time we're there :p

Top Bottom