horburg to nordegg, whens the next trip Hadster

vinson

Reaction score
beer is good rye is pretty alright tonite too kq is packed morning will be soon

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gonna have to hit this ride up with you next summer. I've done most of it in sections from Harlech East to Horburg but never from Nordegg to Harlech.
I'd like to try it sometime.

hey dale haster's a friend of mine and he has shown me they way.... we have done either leg lots of times.... from horberg to misty valley.. and from either misty valley or saunders to nordegg..... i know it like the back of my had and for some reason many peeps think im a walkin gps... [ cause well go down a trail and come onto one and hey we have been here.. i name the time and who all was there and they all have know idea what im talkin about...

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey dale haster's a friend of mine and he has shown me they way.... we have done either leg lots of times.... from horberg to misty valley.. and from either misty valley or saunders to nordegg..... i know it like the back of my had and for some reason many peeps think im a walkin gps... [ cause well go down a trail and come onto one and hey we have been here.. i name the time and who all was there and they all have know idea what im talkin about...

Make sure you don't break another belt...:d:beer::beer: The poo will tow you

I sent you one e mail of pictures and your mail box is full...I have more to send..

Top Bottom