Hockey is Officially Back

G

Guest1

Its so quiet.......where is all the loserton crap.......oh ya we are 4-0!!:d I will admit though Big Bert is well, yah, but not a good sign when he is your leading goal scorer, doesnt say much for the rest of the team.

It is a LONG season...I have seen teams come out strong in the first part of the season and slide when it counts so enjoy your back to back wins LOSERTON you out played us by a goal each game :rolleyes: but I still doubt you have the team to make the playoffs....:d

OVER!!!

ps...FUGGIN LEAFS...:rant:

girlluvshockey

Reaction score
Welcome back fabster!!! LOL!

I definately disagree with the playoff comment. Surprise, Surprise!:d

If ya noticed, I didnt say anything about us outplaying the flamers. We outscored them. Are the Oilers playing 4-0 hockey? Still up in the air, but lots of them are playing well. Which is better than only one or two playing well and the others invisible. The Oilers kept the flames on the boards very well in the first match up and we were assisted (no question) by some powerplay action. The flames should some stuff with big hits, followed by a goal. BUT....they go undisciplined and are currently not seeing much from some key players. Second match......flamers had the powerplays that time! The young kid line though skated all over them both nights.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
AAGR204~Edmonton-Oilers-2005-Logo-Puck-Posters.jpg

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its so quiet.......where is all the loserton crap.......oh ya we are 4-0!!:d

I will admit though Big Bert is well, yah, but not a good sign when he is your leading goal scorer, doesnt say much for the rest of the team.

Yup we're not a early season team....so I'll just take it now....but remember I'am keeping tabs and will return fire later.

p.s. is there any oilers who have 5 goals in 4 games?

renegade x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like I might win that bet :eek: FLAMES finishing better then the Flyers...;)

OVER!!!

ps... F U G G I N L E A F S....:rant:

I hope they don't finish dead last,just second last.Can't completely disgrace Alberta. FLAMES WILL ALWAYS SUCK!!!:d:d:d

G

Guest1

2-1 Flames in the 2nd...:eek:...ThreadKillers son-in-laws bro Tyler Sloan nailed Langkow in the 1st period (clean hit) then Borque laid the beat down on him ... he turtled :rant:...Flames killed an 8 minute penalty...:d

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
tyler turtled, think not, just sucked some more penalty time, i never really watched hockey. was pretty happy for ty.

G

Guest1

tyler turtled, think not, just sucked some more penalty time, i never really watched hockey. was pretty happy for ty.

I think so...LOL...sorry DD but he TURTLED...went down like a Ton o Bricks when Borque hit him...:p...like I said good/clean hit he laid on Langkow...he will be in the league for awhile...:beer:.

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He's back, Bertuzzi is shutting up the nay sayers. 5 goals in 6 games, double that of any other Flame, and second in points on the team. At this rate he's in for the best season of his career and clearly making the loss of Nolan, that so many were worried about a non issue.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
He's back, Bertuzzi is shutting up the nay sayers. 5 goals in 6 games, double that of any other Flame, and second in points on the team. At this rate he's in for the best season of his career and clearly making the loss of Nolan, that so many were worried about a non issue.

NOW IF THEY CAN ONLY GET THEIR DEFENSE BACK.....:d:beer:

Top Bottom