Hockey is Officially Back

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
dis⋅ap⋅point⋅ed   /ˌdɪsəˈpɔɪntɪd/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [dis-uh-poin-tid] Show IPA Pronunciation

–adjective 1. depressed or discouraged by the failure of one's hopes or expectations: a disappointed suitor.
2. Obsolete. inadequately appointed; ill-equipped.

OOPS:d

G

Guest1

Where is GLH???...she has been quiet since LOSERTON started LOSING...like that wasn't expected...:d

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know how Edmonton did against the Canucks?

That's right, they lost!!!!!
GO CANUCKS!!!!

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
GLV...where are you....LOL

Yeah it's been pretty quiet here on her part, she must be in hiding. Thanks for the fix there, but as long as they beat up on the Oilers and Flames everything else is a bonus.

girlluvshockey

Reaction score
Oh...I am still here. Not being rude or quiet despite the road trip for the Oilers. Anyone remember 05/06.....very similar and we made it to the stanley cup final. Although I am suffering for my bertuzzi comments!:rolleyes:

I have been busy watching world junior hockey here in Camrose. Russia got fined $20,000 for some pretty bad behavior the other night. Another guy from Germany left on a stretcher last night. It has been some good hockey.

G

Guest1

Oh...I am still here. Anyone remember 05/06...very similar and we made it to the stanley cup final. Although I am suffering for my bertuzzi comments!:rolleyes:

Are you trying to say that this LOSERTON team could make it to the SC final....Hahahahahahahahahahaha...GOT GOODER....:beer:

OVER!!!

GOT BIG BERT

Top Bottom