Hockey is Officially Back

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
another 6 goal game against :mad: Time for change...keenan and kipper have to go and we need a defence (not sure how to fix that).

Go leafs go

6-1 loss to chicago!!! I think kipper is okay.... But keenan and some of the defense gotta go..... Getting too good of shots away onto kipper... Can't blame him if the defense is lettin' 'em through!;)

go oilers go(2-1 victors against new jersey - the mickey mouse team, as wayne gretzky once called them)............ Lol

G

Guest1

6-1 loss to chicago!!! I think kipper is okay.... But keenan and some of the defense gotta go...Getting too good of shots away onto kipper... Can't blame him if the defense is lettin' 'em through!;)

Kipper SUCKS and SWALLOWS :rant: Sutter has to go as well....:mad:

G

Guest1

Maybe some is the kippers fault......Your opinion on the oilers kid goalie, deslaurier??? Frickin' awesome goalie!

I don't watch LOSERTON hockey games so I have no idea how your #3 plays so I will take your word on it.

IMO mostly Kippers fault (yes our defence has been weak) but Kipper needs to earn the #1 spot. Our # 2 goalie deserves a chance (he played very well in the pre-season...Kipper didn't)...after sitting on the bench for 15 games the kid was solid last night (even if we did lose).

OVER!!!

Go Leafs Go

renegade x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was going to pick on our Flames fans again but it's just to easy.:dOilers win in shootout against Rangers,and go 4wins and 3 losses on the leagues ugliest road trip this year.The kid looks great in the pipes.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yes Fab I agree,Kipper is definatly not the goalie he once was,I also think,What person wants to work for an a _ Hole whether it be an employee or a hockey player.Keenan is a complete (as stated before).On the other hand the Oilers are starting to get there stuff together,With that being said the 40 of crown sitting on my bar may not have to take a road trip to be disposed of LOL!Better yet it may be paired up with a big bottle of Rum!
BA!HA! LOL! Flames really do suck!
catmando!

G

Guest1

the Oilers are starting to get there stuff together, with that being said the 40 of crown sitting on my bar may not have to take a road trip to be disposed of LOL!

Don't count on it CMD still lots of hockey left and the Flames will still finish better than LOSERTON in the reg season...:d

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
dam, fab.... You're dreamin' buddy.... That 40 will be comin' north to my liquor cabinet, and you can already feel it, can't ya..... ;)

Fabs going to have to rent a truck to bring all the booze to Edmonton when the season ends LOL!
catmando!

G

Guest1

dam, fab.... You're dreamin' buddy.... That 40 will be comin' north to my liquor cabinet, and you can already feel it, can't ya..... ;)

No I don't feel it because it's that the same dream that you had that the ESKIECHOMO's would finish better than the STAMPLICKERS...;) :p :d

Fabs going to have to rent a truck to bring all the booze to Edmonton when the season ends LOL! o!

Guess we will see what direction the truckload o booze goes in April....until then...Thanks for calling....LOL

girlluvshockey

Reaction score
GO OILERS GO! The kid looks fantastic between the pipes. IMO they ship whichever goalie someone will take. Of course Roli is the ideal and frankly NJ would be better off with him instead of Bulin, cause Roli knows what is means to warm a bench, cause you know Brodeur will be back.

As for the flames, I told someone that sure its great that they win, but one of them was 7-6, now another 6 goals gets it. I would be concerned with that! Kipper has only ever had so-so defence infront of him. Their defence couldn't survive with just Kipper and Phaneuf. I think the flames are in for a big change soon in terms of management and coaching. However, I dont know if it will be this season.

G

Guest1

I told someone that sure its great that they win, but one of them was 7-6, now another 6 goals gets it.

I would rather watch lots of goals then a 1-Zip game or go to a SO Zip-Zip...:d

F U G G I N L E A F S...:rant: YEAH BABY!!!!

G

Guest1

FUGGIN FLAMES 5-0 in the second :mad: I know SJ is a powerhouse team but WTF!!!

Finally Keenan had the ballz to yank that POS Kipper :rant:

1) Sutter has to GO!!!

2) Keenan has to GO!!!

3) Kipper needs to be benched for a few games so the Kid can get some playing time.

OVER!!!

MtnCrazy

Reaction score
What's goin on with your Flickers FAB, they can't even beat our lowly Canucks...and they've got a way better team???

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's goin on with your Flickers FAB, they can't even beat our lowly Canucks...and they've got a way better team???

Well your partly right, they do have Bertuzzi, being a former Canuck he is the better part of the team. GO CANUCKS

Attachments

• canucks.gif
    canucks.gif
    20.6 KB · Views: 50
Top Bottom