Heading up Saturday may long

Treedragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone wouldn't mind a tag along for Saturday. I was going to call her quits for the season but i can't believe what i'm seeing on these posts. Just rebuilt the wifes sled with some spi pistons so wouldn't mind break-in er in. Just heading out solo cause everyone thinks I'm crazy. Hoping there's someone just as crazy. I here it's supposed to snow up top :d:d:d:d:d:d:d

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone wouldn't mind a tag along for Saturday. I was going to call her quits for the season but i can't believe what i'm seeing on these posts. Just rebuilt the wifes sled with some spi pistons so wouldn't mind break-in er in. Just heading out solo cause everyone thinks I'm crazy. Hoping there's someone just as crazy. I here it's supposed to snow up top :d:d:d:d:d:d:d

Sorry man, i wont be here, but just head up the clemina road in the morning and you will be sure to see someone else at the staging area. Alpine conditions are great, but you WILL be riding a bit of gravel

have fun, wish i could be out there to:beer:

BIGFOOT

Reaction score

Hey Dragon.... I would be on that like a fox on a hen... But just cannot doo it for the long wkend ! :(

BIGFOOT

Reaction score

... :) Been up there til June 02 in the past.... I don't think you are Crazy !:):beer: Cheers Ride on & have a good safe one !

ASSAULTrmk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm down for a day trip on Saturday for sure,
Everyone thinks I'm crazy too for wanting to go to
This late!!! Just don't want to drive up solo

Treedragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Assault I have room on my deck we can load up tonight for a early departure on Saturday morning PM me if you're interested been looking for a new riding partner since mine moved to Calgary:beer:

ASSAULTrmk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey treesragon can't figure this pm poop out, don't know
If my message got to u but I'm down for sure
Give me a call at 780-709-5035

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Hey treesragon can't figure this pm poop out, don't know
If my message got to u but I'm down for sure
Give me a call at 780-709-5035