Haul your side by side on our short deck

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just bought a mega cab which I love.,If I could have bought a long box I would. Some day I want to do the long box conversion. But for now, I want to ether do the side X side or 2 quads. But with the little guy I think the SXS is a better option. And I want to pull a bumper pull travel trailer. I looked at a toy box trailer, it is not for me, need to be so big to get the wall between home and garage!

MC box is what 6" shorter than a dodge shortbox? I am looking at selling my ram 1500 QC shortbox and getting a a 3500 QC longbox. Then my rhino will fit with the gate closed and I can tow my TT at the same time.

new24stroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was just down that road looking for away to get the rhino into a short box and pull a bumper pull trailer.I gave up and bought a new fuzion toy hauler.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Any reason why you wouldn't load it sideways? I'd imagine that thing can't be over 8'6"? Visability of trailer wouldn't be as good, but gotta think it would be easier. But as long as it was tied down good, DOT wouldn't look twice because there is nothing wrong with it.

Prowler= 118.75 inches long...9'10.75"

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was just down that road looking for away to get the rhino into a short box and pull a bumper pull trailer.I gave up and bought a new fuzion toy hauler.

Cheaper for me to buy a used diesel long box and sell my short box hemi,.. I am overloaded with the rhino in the back and towing the TT currently.

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
MC box is what 6" shorter than a dodge shortbox? I am looking at selling my ram 1500 QC shortbox and getting a a 3500 QC longbox. Then my rhino will fit with the gate closed and I can tow my TT at the same time.

I think with a deck, box size should not matter and with the front tires up the ramp again should not matter.

I really want to long box my MC but only so much $$ to play with, also it's funny how people look at you when you tell them you want to cut a $50000.00 truck in 1/2!

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

What did you try? I think I saw Catmando had his prowler in his box...not sure if it was a long or short.

jayson

Reaction score
I bought this rocket launcher from full lotus. Well made and can close my tailgate with the rhino in the back. I am selling it now because I have a fifth wheel now.

Attachments

• Picture 235.jpg
    Picture 235.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 75

green-horn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow!:rolleyes: I always wanted a rhino Parachute:rolleyes:...:nono:wonder if insurance would cover..:d:d:beer::beer:

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cheaper for me to buy a used diesel long box and sell my short box hemi,.. I am overloaded with the rhino in the back and towing the TT currently.

U gotta be close to being overloaded with just the Rhino in the back of a 1500???

shawnmcgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think with a deck, box size should not matter and with the front tires up the ramp again should not matter.

I really want to long box my MC but only so much $$ to play with, also it's funny how people look at you when you tell them you want to cut a $50000.00 truck in 1/2!

Ya, those long box mega cabs are sweet! But ya, another $7k on top of $50k is a lot of hurt for that option. Don't worry about those looks, if you have to explain they won't understand...they probably don't get the cash you spend on sleddin' either!

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks to all that posted good helpful, usefull info and pm'ed me stuff to try figure out the best way for me to go about hauling a SXS.

Thanks

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Thats what I thought.....chirp... chirp of no use what so ever. Tells me alot about your dealership.

Note to self!

WOW.... little douchie don't you think....chirp chirp.. very useful post...

tells me a lot about your attitude...

Note to self!

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WOW.... little douchie don't you think....chirp chirp.. very useful post...

tells me a lot about your attitude...

Note to self!

Read the whole tread.....

Did I not ask to explain his comments in a reasonable manner?

I can post a bunch comments with no info to back any of it...or I could be some what human and when someone asks for help I try to help, is that not what this site is about?

I don't understand when guys are responding to my ? to try to help me out with pictures and things they have tried and people jump all over it with dumb comments that they will not explain, I get pizzed. These guys spent allot of $$ building these things basically they are doing the R&D for they rest of us. I thank them for that and I think it's very cool to go build something to that U cant buy off the shelf, at least they are trying new things!

Does that exsplain my attitude...

Top Bottom