Has ISIS gone too far?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Has ISIS gone to far?

Yeah but Obama says it has nothing to do with Islam......lmfao. If you had a real president this would be over already!
When will he learn you can not " half " fight these guys... You either stay out or go over there and liquidate all of them....

What a useless indecisive idiot, for Fawkes sake make a decision.....I have never seen such a pitiful leader ,scared to make the CALL on any thing....from pipelines to terrorists ,just stall and make more speeches !!!!

An empty wagon makes a lot of noise.........
Yeah he's taking the low road and staying off the radar until his term runs out IMO.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Yeah but Obama says it has nothing to do with Islam......lmfao. If you had a real president this would be over already!
When will he learn you can not " half " fight these guys... You either stay out or go over there and liquidate all of them....

What a useless indecisive idiot, for Fawkes sake make a decision.....I have never seen such a pitiful leader ,scared to make the CALL on any thing....from pipelines to terrorists ,just stall and make more speeches !!!!

What are you comparing him to? No Western nation has seen a real leader that makes real decisions since Hitler and Churchill. You'd rather he be like W, making the brilliant decision to invade multiple countries while tying his military's arms and feet behind their back, leading to 10 years or wars that accomplished pretty much nothing and left every invaded country as bad or worse off than it was before?

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Try Reagan or Harper both 10 times better than o will ever be lol

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

In a serious note though. Its gotta be scary to have a Albertan mall selected as a target. I feel sorry for Mall security as how do you defend multiple entry points into a mall that size. Will everyone have to go through metal detectors before entering the mall?

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Yes I would hope they have a little more security planned other than the mall cops. That place has so many entrances. And we are so naïve that it can't happen here.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Or the Mall of America. Wife is heading to the US for the week tomorrow. She usually spends time at that mall in her down time.

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score

In a serious note though. Its gotta be scary to have a Albertan mall selected as a target. I feel sorry for Mall security as how do you defend multiple entry points into a mall that size. Will everyone have to go through metal detectors before entering the mall?

In reality, it is pretty damn scary that it is this easy to have people (cells) living in our country who are ready to perform these attacks.
It is on our own home soil.

The funding that these groups have and receive is beyond comprehension...Makes a person start to think.

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca

Do you seriously, honestly think that Obama himself makes that call, or any other call for that matter?

09 arctic cat m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya it's sure scary, but they're all over here now, how do you tell a good one from a bad one, we opened the boarders up with open arms and this is how we get treated, it's a true shame, shouldn't have let any in, I relize there's a few people that come over and work and act like us, but the rest that comes over and pushes there rights around is an absolute crime and the worst is our country accepts it,

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's a "general threat", not a specified target. Al Shebaab has no operatives in Canada. It's an open call to try and incite fear. Looks like it's working.

You still have a bigger risk of dying crossing the street, falling in your bathtub, the flu.....

What things like this do is give cause to another mental health "nut" with a gun. That can happen anywhere, at anytime.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are some 22,000 ISIS fighters.......there are over 5,000,000 troops collectively in the middel east that "could" take on ISIS at anytime.

It's all about politics, fear, control, money and politics.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

They identified the beheader, Jihadi John..

https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/571350780164349952/photo/1

facc1576-2711-431e-a45a-cd9fc44a867f-1020x612.jpeg

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I thought this azz clown was identified a couple months ago? Why are they making a big deal out of him now again?

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

huh.. That's news to me..

Edit: Do you mean this rapper guy?? He's been ruled out apparently.

2080534B00000578-2970161-Not_him_Abdel_Majed_Abdel_Bary_a_London_rapper_initially_identif-m-88_1.jpg

I thought this azz clown was identified a couple months ago? Why are they making a big deal out of him now again?

Last edited:
Top Bottom