Has ISIS gone too far?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Has ISIS gone to far?

Saw some footage of ISIS members now destroying valuable artifacts in Iraq. Items that are thousands of years old and treasures to the whole world. The Nazi's stole valuable artifacts in WW2 but did it for profit and power. These guys are hell bent just destroying anything that civilized people covet. This whole deal can't come to an end soon enough for me.

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

saw some footage of isis members now destroying valuable artifacts in iraq. Items that are thousands of years old and treasures to the whole world. The nazi's stole valuable artifacts in ww2 but did it for profit and power. These guys are hell bent just destroying anything that civilized people covet. This whole deal can't come to an end soon enough for me.

x500000000

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca

Saw some footage of ISIS members now destroying valuable artifacts in Iraq. Items that are thousands of years old and treasures to the whole world. The Nazi's stole valuable artifacts in WW2 but did it for profit and power. These guys are hell bent just destroying anything that civilized people covet. This whole deal can't come to an end soon enough for me.

Luckily, a lot of those artifacts were replicas while the originals are in safe keeping, but I totally agree that this needs to end now.

pistoncontracting

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

. These guys are hell bent just destroying anything that civilized people covet. This whole deal can't come to an end soon enough for me.

ISIS/ISL want to enrage the rest of the world. That is why they are making every attempt NOT to hide what they are doing. They want to enrage the rest of the world, to bring on a war to end the world. They want Armageddon.

People can dance around the edge all they want, but we are in WW3. It is not going to end well for anyone.

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

It's only going to end bad for them.
They think it's going to be a mass killing around the world but as long as they can't get their hands on a bunch of nuclear weapons it's just going to be Iraq and Syria that take the biggest $hit kicking.

pistoncontracting

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are some 22,000 ISIS fighters.......there are over 5,000,000 troops collectively in the middel east that "could" take on ISIS at anytime.

It's all about politics, fear, control, money and politics.

Your ISIS number is low, but that doesn't really matter. The trouble with them, is they don't wear a uniform. They don't look different then the non threat. Many are children. They are ALL prepared to die for the cause. And there are many lining up to support the cause.

The west needs to be very careful with how we proceed. When we do, in needs to be full commitment.

Some SF guys were saying that their tactics will not work in the defeat. What needs to be done is to enter major centers with loud speakers. Everyone out. ANYONE left will be detained. ANYONE resists will be killed. Anything short of this will only result in further blood shed from both sides, and ultimately will be for nothing.

pistoncontracting

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

It's only going to end bad for them.
They think it's going to be a mass killing around the world but as long as they can't get their hands on a bunch of nuclear weapons it's just going to be Iraq and Syria that take the biggest $hit kicking.

'THEY' have nothing to lose, and all to gain. They want to go back to a 7th century world.

They want what was promised to the Ottoman Empire before WW1. The mass killing around the world will come after.

pistoncontracting

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

ISIS

As long as the people pulling our strings keep telling us this is our fault, and that we just need to accept Islam, and Muslims are peaceful, it will not end pleasantly for us.

This is a modern day Crusade. The scary part, is that the other team has never been stronger, and our team has never been weaker.

Last edited:

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

This website is as believable as the miracle ads that are on it...

You need to learn more about the islam faith, and religion in general.
These radicals are not true islamic, but are pretty much attention whores that get a kick out of shocking the whole planet. I know a few people that are muslim. They are peaceful, friendly people who want a life of peace and freedom as much as you or me.

Time to end your campaign.

ISIS

As long as the people pulling our strings keep telling us this is our fault, and that we just need to accept Islam, and Muslims are peaceful, it will not end pleasantly for us.

This is a modern day Crusade. The scary part, is that the other team has never been stronger, and our team has never been weaker.

pistoncontracting

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

This website is as believable as the miracle ads that are on it...

You need to learn more about the islam faith, and religion in general.9
These radicals are not true islamic, but are pretty much attention whores that get a kick out of shocking the whole planet. I know a few people that are muslim. They are peaceful, friendly people who want a life of peace and freedom as much as you or me.

Time to end your campaign.

Not every german was a NAZI.

It's really to bad that so many have their head in the sand. Time will tell the rest of this story. I'll put money on the outcome if you like.

pistoncontracting

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
FWIW, i would encourage you not to believe that article and do your own research. You might be surprised. Don't dig too deep though, you won't like what you find.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

So what are you talking...

Cultures or religion?

Not all germans were Christians either.

Just remember Jesus was a Jew.. LOL

Not every german was a NAZI.

It's really to bad that so many have their head in the sand. Time will tell the rest of this story. I'll put money on the outcome if you like.

pistoncontracting

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

So what are you talking...

Cultures or religion?

Not all germans were Christians either.

Just remember Jesus was a Jew.. LOL

So you honestly think this is all just totally random?? Just **** rats out, looking for nothing more then attention??

I love when people say ISIS/ISL aren't Islamic... remind me again what the first "I" stands for in their name??

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, and IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH. What does this have to do with ISIS? Oh nothing, just some mindless drivel.

Think ill just forget about ISIS now and go back to enjoying my life as a Sled Bum...

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmm, real interviews with real people.. not constructed articles with ads on how to:

"shed fat and gain muscle mass with this weird trick"

Or "French shocking video"

Or "how to magically grow hair in these simple steps.."

LOL

Simple advertisements, attract simple minded articles...

Good ol' CNN.

Good luck CUSO. I hope your right.

pistoncontracting

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmm, real interviews with real people.. not constructed articles with ads on how to:

"shed fat and gain muscle mass with this weird trick"

Or "French shocking video"

Or "how to magically grow hair in these simple steps.."

LOL

Simple advertisements, attract simple minded articles...

Alright. CNBC better??

Extremists in Iraq need a history lesson

The Guardian maybe??
What is a caliphate? | World news | The Guardian

Or Rueters??

What the **** do the advertisements have to do with the articles?? The same advertisements are on CNN's page to. I've actually never paid much attention to them before. I wonder why you seem to be drawn to them... maybe your right about simple minds??

Top Bottom