Guys Poach Revelstoke Mountain Resort

RevyG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good thing you have found a new area to ride, if all this behaviour is an indication of things to come nobody will be riding Revy much longer.IMO

I posted this to show how stupid SOME guys can be, man do you have any idea how many people ride here? If the action of a couple makes you and your buddies not want to ride here I wish I would not have posted it in the first place. How about just keep doing what I guess you have been, ridding responsibly and pass it on to the idiots you see. AND as I said buddy it was NOT me, I live here and actually have never bothered to go up RMR, why when I have a sled and a board and mountains in every direction would I go ride groomers.

Last edited:

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no offense revy G but catinthehat wasnt bashing you he was calling the guys in the pic idiots and making a sarcastic joke on them finding a new riding area. yes I agree some others will think it is ok to ride as the group i was with came out of the trees and were ready to tear it up until I waved them dow and told them dont you dare go up there!!!!

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A few weekends ago, maybe even last weekend heading back from Revy, in the Park at one of the day use/pull outs where the cross country skiers park there were sled tracks all along the ditch, up the hill and all through the parking area. I can't recall which area it was now, I was actually going to ask if anyone else had saw the tracks but forgot once I was home.

Pretty brave! This wasn't Park officials riding either, it was quite tracked up and you could see these guys were riding to have fun, no accomplish a job. Pretty brave, not a smart move and makes us look even more irresponsible.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not kool but funny azz fawk bahahahhbahaaa......

Revy G... is there more to the story?? I think so lol who pizzed off who ??

RevyG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not that I have heard. I think one guy lives/grew up there. I was told he was yelling F u I have lived here for 30++years, where the f where you??All in front of who knows how many skiers. Have not heard if they got in any more ch!t but will keep you posted. Just like the Van rioters when will people learn to not post pics of them doing stupid stuff? I found these, sure the cops/RMR can to. There were more, but these ones showed the stupidity the best/worst.
Suns out, going riding. If I hear anything I'll update.

Last edited:

dvst8r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was at Revy a couple weekends ago for my first time ever, road two days on Boulder. We got back to the boulder cabin sometime after those idiots tried to ride up it. With the party happening inside, that ch!t going on outside, and now more brash stupidity.

I can honestly say even though Revy has some nice riding, with the yahoo's it attracts I will never go back, I do not want to be associated with any of that. There are many other area's I can spend my sledding $$$ at.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I was at Revy a couple weekends ago for my first time ever, road two days on Boulder. We got back to the boulder cabin sometime after those idiots tried to ride up it. With the party happening inside, that ch!t going on outside, and now more brash stupidity.

I can honestly say even though Revy has some nice riding, with the yahoo's it attracts I will never go back, I do not want to be associated with any of that. There are many other area's I can spend my sledding $$$ at.

come on '8r, you know you wanna go back!!!!!

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not that I have heard. I think one guy lives/grew up there. I was told he was yelling F u I have lived here for 30++years, where the f where you??All in front of who knows how many skiers. Have not heard if they got in any more ch!t but will keep you posted. Just like the Van rioters when will people learn to not post pics of them doing stupid stuff? I found these, sure the cops/RMR can to. There were more, but these ones showed the stupidity the best/worst.
Suns out, going ridding. If I hear anything I'll update.

if they are dumb enough to participate in something like this, hopefully they are dumb enough to post pictures of themselves doing it. Just like those idiots in the riots, they deserve to be held accountable.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Suns out, going ridding. If I hear anything I'll update.

Guess it's simple in my mind. RMR should press for them to be charged with whatever they can be charged with. Riding on to a ski hill where you could run into people is just plain dumb.

dvst8r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
come on '8r, you know you wanna go back!!!!!

I will be down to Elkford to visit, long before I will be back to Revy. Too busy with too many yahoo's, too bumpy of a trail for $20, too many other good places to ride that don't have those issues.

If next years ride includes a day at Revy, I will push Mike to make it the Sunday, as that was a far better day.

Top Bottom