Guys Poach Revelstoke Mountain Resort

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Someone should post that screenshot i put here to a whole bunch of ski forums, see how many nasty messages he gets on his Facebook.

Sent from a iPhone

The only problem i see with that is the skiers seeing all snowmobilers in the same light as these fools...

When 99% of sleders in revelstoke are very respectful and this is an isolated incident that makes us all look bad.

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
His FB page says he was the first one ever in there holy fawk he's an idiot after all noone ever rode that before the closures or the skihill. He named the area Grande Canyon Revy style. Azzhat extrodinare.

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
His FB page says he was the first one ever in there holy fawk he's an idiot after all noone ever rode that before the closures or the skihill. He named the area Grande Canyon Revy style. Azzhat extrodinare.

In the old days the village idiot wore a hat then was shot whem someone dumber came along.........gawd i miss the old days.

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"Here is your sign"..........

I cant believe what I just read......he cant be that stupid......or can he? does this guy live in Revy?

I'm thinkin if he did he would be easy to spot the locals would have tarred and feathered him. Sad to say he's Ab rider, Thanks for the great representation azz clown.

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it's about as bad as the bc locals driving trucks with alberta plates registered to there grandmother, or whoever cause it's cheaper, but the Albertan's get the feedback again.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
here's a pic from facebook of the idiot! loser.jpg

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
soooo....who else is tempted to send him a nice little message on facebook...I know I am...

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well...I had to do it...I sent him a message.

"Dear Justin,

I've heard about you and your snowmobiling. You sound like a super cool guy, not one to let "the man" bring you down or tell you where you can and cannot ride. That's pretty bad ass.

If you haven't already guessed it...I actually think quite the opposite of a person such as yourself. But my guess is if you aren't smart enough to stay off of a Ski hill on your snowmobile you aren't smart enough to sense my statement above was oozing with sarcasm.

You see Justin, the problem with you doing things like riding on a ski hill, or poaching skiers in a heli skiing only area is that you are giving ALL sledders a bad reputation when you do so. Not only that you give the government and anyone against sledders more ammunition in the fight to have more areas closed down to ALL of us.

I know I don't speak for myself when I say, please sell your snowmobile, we don't need anyone like you in our sport.

Love,
Krista"

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well...I had to do it...I sent him a message.

"Dear Justin,

I've heard about you and your snowmobiling. You sound like a super cool guy, not one to let "the man" bring you down or tell you where you can and cannot ride. That's pretty bad ass.

If you haven't already guessed it...I actually think quite the opposite of a person such as yourself. But my guess is if you aren't smart enough to stay off of a Ski hill on your snowmobile you aren't smart enough to sense my statement above was oozing with sarcasm.

You see Justin, the problem with you doing things like riding on a ski hill, or poaching skiers in a heli skiing only area is that you are giving ALL sledders a bad reputation when you do so. Not only that you give the government and anyone against sledders more ammunition in the fight to have more areas closed down to ALL of us.

I know I don't speak for myself when I say, please sell your snowmobile, we don't need anyone like you in our sport.

Love,
Krista"

Good on ya krista. Thanks

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk

RevyG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am shocked to see nothing about it here in Revy, no one from the club or RMR??? where are these two groups? HEY Powder Puff no comment?? What is going to be done about this? He lives at his parents property, have the cops gone and talked to him? How about the city?? He traveled through the city water shed which is also closed to motorized traffic to access it, if nothing is done, then other aholes will think they should try it as well.

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought tobe gear was gone/done ???

They still have a website. Here's the e-mail I just sent them. We need to flood them with e-mails. Hit these sponsored idiots in the wallet where it hurts the most.

To info@tobetechnology.com

Ken Philpot (ken.philpot@hotmail.com)
Sent:
March-28-12 9:52:50 AM
To:
info@tobetechnology.com

To whom it may concern:

Due to the recent illegal snowmobiling in closed areas perpetrated by your sponsored rider Justin Kallusky in Revelstoke, British Columbia...and his subsequent bragging about it on Facebook, I will no longer be purchasing your products. We have enough problems as snowmobilers in British Columbia without idiots like this guy contributing to the total destruction of our sport. I really think you should be a little more selective about who you put in your sponsored videos.

Ken Philpot

Moyie B.C.

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They still have a website. Here's the e-mail I just sent them. We need to flood them with e-mails. Hit these sponsored idiots in the wallet where it hurts the most.

To info@tobetechnology.com

Sent:March-28-12 9:52:50 AM
To:info@tobetechnology.com

"To whom it may concern:

Due to the recent illegal snowmobiling in closed areas perpetrated by your sponsored rider Justin Kallusky in Revelstoke, British Columbia...and his subsequent bragging about it on Facebook, I will no longer be purchasing your products. We have enough problems as snowmobilers in British Columbia without idiots like this guy contributing to the total destruction of our sport. I really think you should be a little more selective about who you put in your sponsored videos.

Ken Philpot

Moyie B.C.

I also sent a letter...

Good Morning,

I am writing to you as a concerned snowmobiler living here in Canada. Recently there was an incident in Revelstoke, British Columbia where a snowmobiler not only snowmobiled through the city water shed which is a non motorized zone, but also ended up snowmobiling on the ski hill resort (Revelstoke Mountain Resort). As if that was not bad enough, he then brags about it on his facebook page as well as other incidents about chasing and cutting off heli skiers on his snowmobile which would mean he is yet again riding in an area shut off to sledders.

I am unsure if your company still sponsors him, but this kind of behavior cannot be tolerated in the snowmobiling community here in Canada. The BC government and activists are already fighting snowmobilers to get more and more areas shut down, and this would only add fuel to their fire. I ask you as a fellow back country enthusiast, snowmobiler and person to please reconsider any dealings you have with Justin Kallusky.

I appreciate you taking the time to read this letter.

Kind Regards,

Krista"

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rowdy you are definately more polite than I am. Good on ya! I don't have an inside voice any more!

Top Bottom