Guys Poach Revelstoke Mountain Resort

cbsharp

Reaction score
I posted this to show how stupid SOME guys can be, man do you have any idea how many people ride here? If the action of a couple makes you and your buddies not want to ride here I wish I would not have posted it in the first place. How about just keep doing what I guess you have been, ridding responsibly and pass it on to the idiots you see. AND as I said buddy it was NOT me, I live here and actually have never bothered to go up RMR, why when I have a sled and a board and mountains in every direction would I go ride groomers.

I feel for ya, and I can't say enough good things about the local's hospitality (the sled shed for example). it's just that revy is getting way too crowded for me. Not trying to piss on anyone's corn flakes.

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the other rider is or will be back in Norway soon. As to the Revy sled scene, in a weird way, build a nice cabin along a groomed trail, close to a tourist transit town, and anyone with a sled can and will hangout there. Just like the dress up crowd that came up from Vernon, a couple weeks ago.

hecks

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To dumb to know better...

turn-that-frown-upside-down.jpg

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the other rider is or will be back in Norway soon. As to the Revy sled scene, in a weird way, build a nice cabin along a groomed trail, close to a tourist transit town, and anyone with a sled can and will hangout there. Just like the dress up crowd that came up from Vernon, a couple weeks ago.

yup and the BC government will keep closeing areas down to localize all the idiots into 2 or 3 areas.... you watch. more laws and regulations to control society because of idiots!

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yup and the BC government will keep closeing areas down to localize all the idiots into 2 or 3 areas.... you watch. more laws and regulations to control society because of idiots!

yep.

i looked at justins new album "sweet area or whatever" NO tracks, my guess is its a closure...he thinks hes smarter than everyone but can someone confirm if those photos are indeed taken in a closure?

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya he's the kind of person that gives sledders a bad name.

Sent from a iPhone

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1332890797.191618.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1332890797.191618.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 455
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1332890814.869604.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1332890814.869604.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 455

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yep.

i looked at justins new album "sweet area or whatever" NO tracks, my guess is its a closure...he thinks hes smarter than everyone but can someone confirm if those photos are indeed taken in a closure?

Yea there's a reason why there's no tracks there.

Sent from a iPhone

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So how do we contact him and tell him we are going to follow him out of Revy and slash the tires on his truck when he goes up the hill?

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So how do we contact him and tell him we are going to follow him out of Revy and slash the tires on his truck when he goes up the hill?

With a name there's a phonebook..........With a un-listed number there's the small town camaraderie.........with either the end result is a mob with a great purpose.

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is this the same Justin Kallusky that was in Alticity 4 & 6? The name looked really familiar so I checked. Same name but is it the same person?
Stupidity can be forgiven... blatant disregard must be punished.

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Someone should post that screenshot i put here to a whole bunch of ski forums, see how many nasty messages he gets on his Facebook.

Sent from a iPhone

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Any damage to this person's property will be accidental and often.

Top Bottom