Going to drop the writ of election on Sunday

gedakbx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone else feel sorry for the Green leader she and her family has had a tough go. She needs to be the leader of the Pity Party

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Screenshot (81).png

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Quebec is racist, Blanchet said many times he was a Quebecer, and referred to others as Canadians.

Legend14

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone ask why mad max wasn’t allowed or condem his egging by a Indian junky….like how they all sucked up to trudys gravel assault

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
From the bits I watched and read about it was amazing to see everyone ganging up on the dumba$$. I think it looks good too, the fact that it's not just the Otoole, it's everyone. Also quebec premier coming out and saying to not vote for liberal or ndp is awesome, and basically endorsing otoole should really help. You can tell trudeau is scrambling and getting frustrated. Even he has to have enough insight to know he is fawked. Unless he can come up with something huge, or otoole really fawks himself over, there is no chance he will get a majority, or even a minority.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rebel news asked a question to Blanchette and he just ignored it and went to another question. Ignorant

Some of those Rebel questions were very rude tho, the question that was out to Singh? Holy.

Wasn’t there a lawsuit about the leaders bs Rebel news not answering questions or ignoring them?

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm questioning if there is a possibility of a Conservative/NDP coalition in the event of a minority government, Singh said he is willing to work with all parties that are willing to work with him. It definitely isn't the best option, but better than Liberal/NDP.

I think the jist of the debate last night was that all the other parties believe the current government is guilty of inaction, and incompetence.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was Trudy even there last night? Hardly a peep or camera shot unless he was trying to spout off his pre planned rhetoric. He looked defeated and certainly got owned more than once. Mrs. Paul did a great job putting him in his place. Should sway some of the female vote.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Turd was still just as biligerant and smug as ever even when get beat up.

That fugger knows he has brought a lot of forgien voters into the GTA for himself and like Biden he will have the dead voting for him.
Man i dont trust that walking slimmer.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
3 OR 4 times, the Turd said he wasn't going to take lessons from anyone..... mrs Paul brought up not being a feminist, and she named 3 or 4 women that were kicked
from his caucus because they stood up for themselves. the Turd immediately said he wasn't going to take lessons from her on feminism. And again when O'Toole
brought up economy etc, he twice said he wasn't going to take lessons on the economy from O'Toole...

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This should have been headline news but not a peep on any TV news media this morning about the Liberals hidden agenda on a housing tax.
Mainstream news media bought and paid for by Liberals.

https://spencerfernando.com/2021/09...sing-tax/?mc_cid=714a3f7c45&mc_eid=3739b71516

I know it was on CTV last night.

What seems to be unclear is if the plan is just for a tax on "flips" for holding the property for lease than 12 months or if it will apply to all home sales.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the Liberals aren't in it for the working class, they are working for their extremely weathly donors and supporters. They hand out a few billion here and there to the people so they can continue to rape and pillage the nation.

Top Bottom