Going to drop the writ of election on Sunday

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I still believe we should do more like the Americans... Vote for a Prime Minister, and a separate vote for you Member of Parliament OR whichever party.... and more the mixed members are with parties the better. So then proper house of commons votes would be by individual members, and not just complete party wave votes(whether that member likes it or not).
i don't think that will ever happen! it would be great if we voted for senate seats, judges etc, make them accountable to the people.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Those numbers make all the difference in the world, in that scenario NDP would not have enough seats to prop up liberals only the block would and I would bet the bloc would be just as likely to work with either party, maybe more the PC's.
maybe take another look at the numbers? there should be very few seat difference between Libs and CPC, unless you are using different numbers. the libs would need to play ball with the NDP or Block as need be! both block and ndp have stated they would not support the cpc. of course anything could happen? i'm of the opinion Tru-d will do anything to stay in power

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The only way it will be fair is if they change the way the seats are set up in the house of commons. It should be an equal number for each province and territory not per population census. But the libtards and cons will never allow that to happen, they know all they have to do is appeal to the masses and they will govern the country. Max is the only one that I heard speak of uniting the country. everyone else was climate, carbon, blah blah blah. Our only option for western Canada might be the Maverick way.

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The only way it will be fair is if they change the way the seats are set up in the house of commons. It should be an equal number for each province and territory not per population census. But the libtards and cons will never allow that to happen, they know all they have to do is appeal to the masses and they will govern the country. Max is the only one that I heard speak of uniting the country. everyone else was climate, carbon, blah blah blah. Our only option for western Canada might be the Maverick way.
Yup. Time to get out of this dysfunctional mess of a country.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
^^^^^^^
may be the only way! as the winning party will never give up what has worked for them in an election. it has been a sad last few days for WESTERN CANADIANS

1632353169308.png

Top Bottom