Going to drop the writ of election on Sunday

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_3464.jpg

If the msm won’t let him talk on a platform then a way will be found for the people to hear him.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The UNI-Party has spoken.

I don't see that video as a negative at all, hell that's the most the parties have ever did something together. Notice how there wasn't any forcing? It's just nicely asking.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

A recap of what happens in a minority or majority.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anyone who does not vote has no right to complain on next government, i think this election may see a large turnout of voters, but who knows?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Drove by the polling station after work today and what a line-up. I will not wait in line. I will fo back in the morning and see how many are there and if there is a line-up again, I will go back after work tomorrow.

I'll getter done.....
i doo believe you will?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well look at the new poll out of Alberta, PPC has passed ndp, with no help from tru-d's paid media. looks like PPC are making some headway against the current. News saying the PPC are the party of the Anti vax crowd/ Anti vax passport crowd! that's good enough for me.
Let Freedom rein !!!

1631326307300.png

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

ctd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Drove by the polling station after work today and what a line-up. I will not wait in line. I will fo back in the morning and see how many are there and if there is a line-up again, I will go back after work tomorrow.

I'll getter done.....
Remember to bring photo ID while wearing your mask......maybe some dark glasses as well......OMG how stupid can we go :ROFLMAO: Oh & a hat :ROFLMAO:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well so far it looks like i have no choice in the matter! there is only a lib , ndp candidate. i know there is no way in he!! i'll vote NDP, and no way in He!! i'll vote Libby, guess that just leaves CPC, i only have one choice.
it is what it is, i'm afraid. and no way in He!! i'm happy with the CPC candidate in any shape or form. i'll take one for ABL this time.
well it looks like red deer /mtn view does have a PPC candidate. I'm not a big fan of Earl Dreeshen -CPC, need to take a look into the PPC candidate Keely Lorencz and see what he has to say.

Top Bottom