Going to drop the writ of election on Sunday

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting.

That’s all you got and it’s being shown incorrect day after day as this election cycle goes on. The only ones still touting that line is the msm, the CPC and it’s fearful voter base. Same Bs line we heard last election. Typical establishment political speak whenever a party comes in that doesn’t meet the establishment virtues and threaten to disturb their comfy position of one right party and one left party throne.

So if you are ok with mandatory vaccines and vaccine passports by all means keep in keepin on.

At least you are getting it
Do you feel better and understand it when you write it out that many times like in school????

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1631229988358.png

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OMG you lied and posted some horse nuggets.

Its OK, we both want the same type of Canada.
Even the same party the PPC.
Just not in the same time frame.
I want the Turd out and that is beyond the PPC this time.
Even another Turd minority would suck bad.
CPC would suck less than the Turd, might still suck a little but at least no Turd.
Later dude.

ctd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been trying to get a PPC sign, extra large. The candidate for our riding dropped it off himself & was going to set it up until I derailed him with WTF is going with all this stupidity. He had to leave for a chamber of commerce event.

It is either 4 x 8 or 5 x 10, going up first thing tomorrow morning.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I decided to check the previous federal election results and see how many times a right wing party had won the election when there was also another competing right wing party. I got all the way to confederation in 1867, THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A TIME IN CANADIAN HISTORY WHEN A RIGHT WING GOVERNMENT HAS BEEN FORMED WHEN THERE WAS MORE THAN 1 RIGHT WING PARTY IN THE RACE.

What's that saying about doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results?

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are not getting it NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES I POST THE WORDS "VOTE SPLITTING".

THEY ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS TIME WILL BE DIFFERENT.

Probably good people but Sheeeesh they are not gonna get it till after the election.
Then...... oooooh I see now......

Maybe they are Libs in cognito??????

Last edited:

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He looks pretty stressed and flustered.

And of course in typical Trudeau fashion ignored the first question as to why he called an election during the 4th wave, Afghanistan and BC fires.

Top Bottom